Chp 20

^Artist: Overine19 on Twitter
(That's also my wallpaper on my phone lol)

I'm writing this while drinking a nice warm mug of lemon and honey... uh water? Idk it's just those in warm water so ig, it just helps Bc I'm sick lol

(Update: I have a fever (*'Д*)
~~

No Ones Perspective

-Swearing-

The call didn't last long. Xiao went to the living room so he could talk with his dad while he cooks. Although they go out to eat all the time, Xiao likes home cooked meals much more. As Xiao sat down on the couch and grabbed the remote for the TV, the front door burst open. "HEY YOU GUYS!! IM HOOOME~" Childe screamed as he walked inside, holding a few bags. "Welcome home Childe!" Zhongli yelled from the kitchen. "Oh, hey dad." Xiao mumbled while changing the channel to something interesting.

"Whats Zhongli doing?" Childe asked as he placed the bags down. "Uh, cooking dinner." Xiao responded as he clicked on something that peeked his interest. "Wait what!" Childe got up and walked to the kitchen

Xiao laughed because he knew exactly what was about to go down. "Zhongli, I thought you said you weren't making dinner!" "No, I said I am making dinner tonight... You bought some didn't you.." Zhongli sighed. "Dumbass. I literally told you not to pick anything up." "I thought you said too pick something up." "Guess we'll have these tomorrow then, we can heat up what I was cooking." Xiao laughed at their mini argument. This happens quite a few times, and it's always Childe who mishears everything.

Childe sulked over towards the couch and sat down next to Xiao, who paid almost no attention to his father. Childe noticed that he seemed a bit off. "Xiao what's wrong, you seem upset." He asked and poked Xiao's shoulder a few times till he answered. "...Nothing just... Bored..." He responded. "Oh, well, your a bad lier, what's actually wrong?" He asked, a bit more serious this time. Xiao sighed. "My friend got... picked on, again. And it was half my fault."

"Who Venti?" Childe asked, Xiao nodded. "Oh, oh... well how was it your fault?" Xiao looked down as Childe pat his back. "... I could have stopped it... probably..." Childe looked at him with pity. "Oh, well I'm sure everything will be fine at the end. Uh... did you tell his mom?" Xiao nodded. "Well that's good that she knows... Alright well I'm hungry, let's eat before the burgers I bought get cold!" Zhongli had walked out of the kitchen as he heard that. "We'll just have what I made tomorrow... Do NOT buy something tomorrow Childe." "Alright alright, I know... Totally won't." Zhongli shot him a glare and Childe put his arms up. "What?! I said I won't!"

"Okay so this bag is the burgers, and Xiao once you're done I got you some Almond Tofu." Xiao's face lit up a bit. He already knew he was gonna get some tonight but he was glad he didn't have to go out to get some now. "And~ I got us some wine for tonight~" He said looking at Zhongli, to which he smiled back. They all grabbed some burgers and ate.

Afterwards Xiao went back to his room and laid in his bed. He grabbed his phone and texted Hu Tao.

Xiao] I'll probably not be able
to come this weekend.

To Xiao's surprise, she responded pretty quickly

Hu Tao] That's fine what happened

Xiao]Nothing just hanging out with
some of Ventis friends

Hu Tao] So you've replaced
me this quickly >:0
Jkjk
Unless you rlly have 👀

Xiao] Rlly

Hu Tao] Soooooooooooooooooo
Have you 2 kissed yet
💕💍💋💋

Xiao] Wtf no
I'm leaving bue

Hu Tao] Lol bue
Bue
Bue
Xiao
Xiaoooo
I WAS KIDDING COME BACK
XIAOOOOOOOO

Xiao sighed and laid down on his bed bored. 'I'll just go to sleep ig' He thought as he laid down and plugged his phone in next to him. He didn't want to deal with his dads after they've drunk wine, specially Childe. So it's better to just sleep through it.

A/N I wrote like 1 paragraph last night while so tired I don't even remember writing it. The amount of spelling errors there were made it hard for me to even understand what was going on. But I'm writing this while in the doctors office to see if I have strep again or sm. If I don't I probably got covid, but I've been waiting for 3 hours now TuT

I'll probably not upload again for a bit until I feel better tho, so idk when that'll be.

Next chp will have lots of fluff in it tho, I wanted to write it now but T~T things just didn't turn out that way ig

Published: January 9
Word-Count: 808