•17•

"Keep an eye out for the six eyes, She's way too powerful."

Strong woman✔︎

I really wanted to add geto here but it's giving me hard to think. Do you guys want it or not? -AN

___________________

千乂ㄥ

TWO DAYS BEFORE, Before tanjiro and the other's infiltrate the Yoshiwara, Red light District.

Silent night filling up the cold dark room, While a good looking oiran was staring at herself of a circle mirror. Putting some japanese traditional lip brush.

Scanning everything about her appearance Who is this woman? An upper moon?

Her eyesbrow furrowed in irritation hearing the sliding doon, Open revealing the hostess of Kyoguko house.

She stood hiding a knife behind her back, As much as possible wanted to hid it from her. The woman's curiosity couldn't stay silence anymore. Number's of girls have lose their footing.

"Can you please cut it out?" She finally spoken, Making the oiran finally snapped her head and turn to face the hostes.

"Cut out what?" She mumbled having a disgraced face resting there.

"Lots of girls lose their footing, And others committing suicide, You must have bullied them too much, Warabihime." She said, Sweating bullets all over her face.

Her eyes started to darken,  Having an angry look face to the point that eyelids was no longer visible for a wided eyes.

"What a cruel thing to say hostess? So you are not in my side. Isn't the girls fault that they pissed me off." She spatted with a low venom voice that can make everyone shiver.

"I've been ignoring everything a while ago, But you're crossing the line. I can't cover you up anymore."

"And, Who do you think made this house famous hag?" She said glaring daggers at the hostess.

"A long time ago, When i was a child. I heard something from the elders at the tea house. A certain oiran, She was exteremely beautiful."

"But exteremely cruel as well, And if you got in her bad side. She tilt her head and glare down at you."

"Is it possible that you're not human-"