•Welcome to Mondstadt•

Third Person P.O.V.

             After a long walk to Mondstadt, you three finally reached the City of Freedom. "Here we are Y/N, the City of Freedom, Mondstadt" Paimon stated . It seems it changed for those many years, it's nice to visit Mondstadt again, the people are still free, you thought. Aether glanced at you and saw your (E/C) orbs look at the city in so much admiration. Aether gave you a tour around Mondstadt so you know where to go and not get lost around.

               After your tour around the city, the three of you made way to the Adventurer's Guild receptionist. Aether went to the receptionist to take his commissions while you just stared at the sky. You saw a glimpse of green and you have a feeling its him and you hoped that he'll be happy to see you. Paimon glanced at you and see you smirking and some mischievous eyes your putting right now that makes Paimon shiver of the thought your having in mind.

                 The three of you went out to complete Aether's commission. "By the way Y/N, I signed you in and your part of my team now" he smile. "Signed me for what though" you tilted your head while you guys walk to the destination of the commission. "The Adventurer's Guild" Paimon nodded proudly and you just hummed.

                 At your first commission was clear a camp of hillichurls, Aether told you to stay with Paimon while he clear the camp. "So what do you do Paimon when he's doing this stuff?" you looked at Paimon. "Paimon's just moral support for Aether" she proudly stated and you just deadpanned with an oh. You saw a Mitachurl behind Aether so you rushed in and summon you Scythe and slash the back of the Mitachurl, Aether was shocked to see you fight.

                   You concentrated at the Mitachurl and its shield that is holding, you began to use your vision, the blade in your Scythe started to form white flames and you slash it towards the shield. Turn to ashes. You knew it is still not yet in full power since your just using the Sun's power, you still have some attacks hidden. Aether was shocked to see that the flames that you lit up easily broke the mitachurl's shield.

                     After clearing up the camp and finish the other two commissions, you three went to Dragonspine since the last commission is there. While you three got to some torches to heat up Aether and Paimon, you just stand on guard. "A-are you not f-freezing Y/N?" Aether stuttered and Paimon nods. "I'm used to the cold already" you simply stated while looking at them. You remembered your training with your big brother Mistuki and just to stay at the Moonside in Galaxia for about 2 hours so you can be immune to cold.

                  Aether and Paimon's jaw dropped hearing that you are already used to this. After finishing up the commissions, you three went back to Mondstadt to collect your rewards. After collecting the rewards, you three went to Good Hunters to eat lunch and well the Emergency Food ate too much, Aether just deadpanned and you just sweatdropped at the amount Paimon is eating. Aether looked behind Y/N and saw Venti running up to them.

Venti P.O.V.

           I know she already noticed me so why not go near them. Her (H/L)(H/C) hair always looked beautiful flowing with the wind. Oh how I missed seeing those pretty (E/C) eyes of hers. I walked towards them to invite them to Angel's Share.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||●◇●|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Venti
About Y/N and About Galaxia

Y/N is very beautiful even her land. Now that I am banned in Galaxia, I hope I still can get free treat from her or the Traveller. Galaxia's ore pretty much cost 30 million mora when converted here in Teyvat, I just wanted a tiny piece of ore so I can have mora but it's a bad thing to do in Galaxia. Y/N is a very scheming lady, she likes to do stuff that is out of control sometimes

Mistuki
About Y/N

When she was a child her hobbies were a bit too much for me and Riku to handle. She created some deathly bombs and started throwing at around the air of Galaxia and it's pretty much chaos. When it was the right time to train her, I brought her to the Moon Kingdom which where I reside when I'm busy with some paperworks there. I trained her to be physically immune to the cold.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••●■●•••••••••••••••••••••••••

That's for today's chapter, tomorrow I have classes so maybe I'll be busy :>

Stay safe everyone