Chifuyu's Idol.

Chifuyu met him.

His first impression of one Hanagaki Akihiko was he looked cool and so sleepy.

Don't get him wrong, Akihiko-san was really cool and still so sleepy but he was terrifying when it comes to Takemichi or his 'children'. He is very overprotective. Chifuyu thought that was still an understatement.

When Draken told them a little about his encounter with their Takemichi's brother, they were shocked. No one expected Takemichi to have an older brother, let alone a sibling! He thought he was an only child.

They also just waved Draken off when he said the brother was terrifying. The brother is most likely just an angel like Takemichi, right?

And now he regrets his decision to doubt Draken.

The first time Chifuyu saw Takemichi, he thought he was very pretty and a weak fighter. A very weak one.

It was when Baji beat him up in Valhalla's base Chifuyu would know Takemichi better. He didn't have any idea why Takemichi was there but he assumed as a witness. And he was right, yeay.

Takemichi was kind, caring, protective, selfless, pretty, beautiful, cu-. He shook his head to remove the thought. If Akihiko knew he thought about those, he would be dead.

It was when Takemichi patched him up in the park, he fell for him. Their moment was interrupted when a boy or a guy walked towards them.

The guy's eyes were staring straight onto Takemichi as if there was no one around them. Chifuyu was on his guard when he felt the strong aura radiating from the guy.

But when the guy stood in front of them, lost was the cold guy earlier when he smiled at Takemichi. For a while.

"Micchin" Chifuyu was confused who the so-called Micchin but he knew it should have been obvious.

"Aki-nii, you really don't need to look for me" Takemichi scratched his cheek slightly.

"It's been so long since you out of school and you didn't come home" Akihiko deadpanned at him.

Chifuyu was surprised with his voice, it was cold but there was also a little warmth in there. His voice was also nice to hear.

"Still," Takemichi chuckled slightly at the older protectiveness of him. "Ah! Chifuyu-kun, you haven't met him"

That was when the cold but soft eyes turned to look at him as if he's an extra to his book. He shrunk on himself when the older look at him intensely. He almost flinched when they made eye contact.

"This is my only brother Akihiko, Hanagaki Akihiko!" Takemichi beamed at him before looking at his brother again "Aki-nii, this is Chifuyu! Matsuno Chifuyu, my new partner!"

At the word partner, he could feel the air surrounding them was getting heavier, it was harder to breathe for Chifuyu.

Takemichi, as oblivious as ever, thankfully decided to interrupt the brother's intense stare.

"Aki-nii! Be nice to my friend!" It was a little hurt to hear 'friend' but Chifuyu was glad the tension dissipated.

Chifuyu immediately stood on his feet before bowing towards the older. Ignoring his slightly trembled body.

"I-it's nice to meet you, Hanagaki-san!"

The older just looked at him before he nodded.

"Yeah,...Akihiko just fine" he grumbled.

He stayed in a bowing position, afraid to look up.

Takemichi sweatdropped at their awkward interaction.