{Lisa} - you're the fifth member of blackpink and pass out

"You seem awfully quiet tonight," Lisa said as she sat down beside you on the sofa in the dressing room. "It's really unlike you. Are you feeling alright?"

She put her hand on your knee comfortingly, wordlessly telling you that if you needed to talk about something she would happily listen.

You've been pushing through feeling unwell today. You're under a lot of pressure over tonight's show, as it's one of the biggest the five of you have ever done so far.

You don't like telling anyone when you're not feeling like yourself because you always worry that you'll let someone down.

Your bandmates and best friends know you like the back of their hands, though.

Trying to pretend as though you're okay when you're not is impossible when it comes to them.

Besides, it's obvious that you don't feel well.

You don't seem to be excited for tonight's show, which is very unlike you as performing is your passion and doing it with your four best friends always makes it even better.

"I'm just tired." You lied and Lisa shook her head.

"No, you're lying. It's more than that. I can tell." She said before she put her hand on your forehead. "You feel a little warm. Maybe you should sit tonight's show out."

"No!" You quickly said and she wanted to argue with you, telling you that it's for the best.

But you stopped her before she even got the chance.

"Lisa, you know how important tonight's show is. I can't back out."

She closed her eyes with a sigh.

"I promise, I'll take it easier tonight. But I have to perform. There are so many people counting on us, on me, and I don't want to let anyone down. I'll be okay."

She feared that you wouldn't.

But she knew where you were coming from. She's under the same pressure; you all are.

It's hard to tell you that you shouldn't worry about that when she's in the same boat as you.

All five of you are.

"Okay. But if you feel worse, if something feels seriously wrong at any time during the show, tell me. I'll make sure the girls know so we can all look out for you tonight."

"Okay. Thanks, Lisa."

She was about to respond as she put her hand on yours but she didn't get the chance.

"We have to go on stage in a minute. Are you ready?" Jisoo asked as she looked between the two of you, frowning over how off you looked.

"She's not feeling very well," Lisa explained as she stood up. "She says she'll be okay and that she still wants to perform. We'll all just look out for her. tonight, even more so than we usually look out for each other."

Jisoo nodded in agreement and left the room to tell Jennie and Rosé.

Lisa turned her attention to you and watched as you slowly stood up, her hand held out for you to take.

"Y/N? Are you alright?" She asked as she noticed how slowly you were moving.

You're a serious performer, so passionate about music and being out on stage.

You take it seriously.

And when you hear you don't have long until you have to be out on stage, you're always on your feet and moving quickly so you're not holding anyone up.

Seeing you take your time was seriously concerning in Lisa's eyes.

"I-I'm okay." You said but Lisa could tell otherwise.

When you stood up, your breaths were uneven and you swayed slightly, making Lisa's heart hammer against her chest in fear.

"What's wrong? Are you dizzy?" She asked as she put her hand on the small of your back.

You couldn't say anything as you stood there with your eyes closed, your stomach turning as your legs felt like jelly under you and the room spun.

And to Lisa's horror, you started to act as if you were about to pass out, which made her panic.

"Y/N!" She said and put her arms around you as everything went black.

Lisa caught you as you passed out.

"Okay, y/n. It's okay." She said as she gently laid you on the floor.

She was frightened and unsure what to do. So, instinctively, she just yelled out for a medic.

Hearing Lisa yell and sensing that she was frightened, the girls all rushed to the dressing room with a couple of medics.

"Y/N?" Rosie shouted as she stood back with Jisoo and Jennie, watching as you slowly opened your eyes.

"There you are." Lisa sighed in relief. "There are those pretty eyes."

You cracked a small smile and she put her hand in yours, letting you hold it as the medics looked you over.

Someone decided to go on stage and explain to the fans that the show would start a few minutes later than planned and that you wouldn't be able to perform as you felt too unwell.

Hearing this, you went wide-eyed.

"No, I have to go out..." You said and Lisa shook her head, looking at the girls.

"Help me here." She sighed.

"No, y/n, you're not going to perform tonight. You're staying right back here to recover."

"People are counting on me. I can't let anyone down." You mumbled and Lisa shook her head.

"Y/N, you can't push yourself. You need to sit this one out. People will understand." Lisa said as she brushed her thumb across your palm.

"And if they don't?"

"Then they'll just have to learn to live with it," Jisoo said.

"Yeah, you just passed out, y/n. Your health is more important. You need to sit this one out and we'll make it up to the fans sometime soon to come back and perform - the five of us." Rosie said. "But for now, just rest."

After hearing from the medics that you were dehydrated and needed to rest for a while, Lisa helped you lay down and even covered you up.

"You'll be okay." She promised as she knelt down in front of you. "You just get some sleep and relax. We'll miss you out there but we'll be okay and the fans will understand. I promise."

You nodded and closed your heavy eyes, caving in and doing as she said.

She and the girls headed out to the stage, planning to rush right back to your side to check on you and get you whatever you need in no time because they love and care about you so very much.