Chapter 45.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"Barty?" Y/n asked as she woke up and the boy was set next to her bed and.. Smoking?? Well, he was more like coughing out all of the smoke he just inhaled, but still. "Why the hell are you smoking?!"

She quickly snatched the cigarette out of his hands as she looked around and saw that she was in the hospital wing. The cigarette itself was quickly extinguished as she pressed it against an ashtray on her bedside table. Why it was there? No idea, Y/n just regretted trying to help shitty ferret boy Draco. She felt like shit.

Barty himself looked offended, as he hit her on the head before giving her an huge hug. He was the one to find her in that state and it made him almost tear up, because there was so much blood and her arm was broken and she was bleeding. From her face and her chest. It was terrifying, because he didn't know what had done this to her and if it even left by the time he had found her. And the blood. Merlin, he will never forget how much blood there was.

"What happened to me?" She asked as she felt a bandage around her chest and also across her face, covering one of her eyes. "And why are you here?"

"You were attacked!" He answered her first question, before leaning back in his seat to answer her second one. "And I saved you. No need to thank me, I'm just that kind of guy who saves people, because of the goodness of his heart.. I know pretty impressive. Don't fall for me just yet though."

As he bragged, Y/n just stared at him completely unimpressed. "Did you like hurt me and then save me, so you can be praised??" She accused him, which made Barty grab a pillow as he started smacking her with that.

"Hey!! Maybe I should have left you bleeding there!" He said, but when heard a groan from Y/n, Barty quickly stopped and checked if she was alright. "Are you alright??"

"..Barty you just beat onto a person, who has about 40% bandages covering their body.. What do you think the answer to that question is?" She asked, as she lifted herself again and pushed the pillow off of her with her still intact hand.

"Oh.. I apologize for that, but I can tell you how I saw you??" He offered to her and Y/n smiled at him, as she laid down again.

"Sure, tell me your great story, babes." She told him, which made Barty smile as he stood up. This was another thing Y/n liked about him. She picked up, how whenever he was talking about something he found important, that he used his body to show it better. He was truly an actor in disguise.