Chapter 12 : Declaration again?

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!

The waiting room suddenly feel cold. Is it because the atmosphere of the sudden ice king who called midoriya?

"you sure strong huh? Is that why All Might attract to you? " ask Todoroki to midoriya.

'Attract? '
.
.
.
.

"Listen.. I will defeat you, midoriya" - Todoroki statement.

" wooh ~~ a declaration war from the strong student ~~ " kaminari continue.

Kaminari then step closer to Todoroki and pat his shoulder slow. " Hey, why are you suddenly picking a fight?! Stop it! Midoriya is our friend, right?! " said kaminari.

Todoroki slap Kaminari hand rudely. " I'm not here to play friends, I'm here to win " said Todoroki.

"w-well, it's true tho, but still picking a fight with the class are a bit.. " - Kaminari.

" Yes, you are stronger than me, I know that I'm weaker than you " -midoriya

"m-midoriya, don't say like that.. " -kaminari.

"but! Everyone in here desire to win too! So am I! So.. I will do my best to beat you too! " continue midoriya with confident look, as expected of the real mha main character.

'midoriya.. He's really.. Confident.. ' - boboiboy.

"EVERYONE!!ARE YOU READYYYYY!! THEN, PRESENT THE CLASSES! " - present mic

Present mic voice can be hear to all of the corner and outside the stadium. People keep cheering. The situation at stadium are really loud. Boboiboy take a deep breath and exhale it for calm his nervous heart.

(" Boboiboy! Remember to have some fun, and beat their ass! I'll be watching you! "-Rin Mitsuki)

' Master Rin.. I'll do my best! I won't make you disappointed! ' thought boboiboy with confidence.

"U.A. sports festival, a big fight that sharpen their skills of would-be heroes once a year! who are they ? Get involved in overcoming enemy attacks, go through them with steel determination! the new stars of miracles, heroes course , CLASS 1-A !!! " -present mic

Accompanied by an epic trumpet sound, class 1-A heroes immediately entered the stadium, cheers were heard in every corner of the stadium, until people outside the stadium heard the cheers. the camera begins to highlight, signaling them to be the center of attention.

Boboiboy and his friends were overwhelmed by the cheers and reporters who made them the center of attention. However, boboiboy is still brave and remember the advice from Rin to have fun.

"Their cheers were so lively. It feels more nervous, right bakugou ?" said kirishima to bakugou who was walking in front of him.

"No, It's make me feel more excited " answer bakugou, smirking. (heh~ kowai π_π)