𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮-𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧

"Alaska, darling!" Zane yelled over his daughters yells of anger, Gina encouraged her to swing the sword around

"Alaska, darling!" Zane yelled over his daughters yells of anger, Gina encouraged her to swing the sword around. He walked into the room with a nod. "Darling!"

"Dad, i'm in my angry bubble!" she yelled back, spinning on her heels and swinging the sword.

"Yes, and i'm living for it." Zane nodded in return. "But Beth is in the car and is ready to bring you to school."

"It's already time?" she asked out of breath, turning his way. "How long have I been up here?"

"Two hours." Gina came from behind her husband, rubbing his back. "What's got you so angry this morning?"

Alaska only groaned in response, putting the sword up as Gina walked into her study, grabbing the list of things she was planning for the vow renewal. "Is that all? Just a groan?"

"Karate interferes." Alaska answered, taking the drink from her dads hands and downing it.

"Wasn't drinking that at all." he shook his head.

"Is Johnny pushing you too hard? Do you need me to go over there again?" Gina looked over with a knowing look. "I will."

"Not Johnny." Alaska sighed, missing the curious look her dad was giving her mom. "Cobra freaking Kai."

"Ugh, Cobra freaking Kai." Gina groaned in return. "Can't wait for the All Valley."

"Shhh, G." Zane put a finger to his lips. "Don't forget about Robby."

That took another groan from Alaska, grabbing her bag forcefully. "Oh, is that where this angry has spiraled from?"

"It's nothing." the teen said in return. "Do I need to pick up anything after school?"

"Just bring your red triangle, the skinny one, and the new one." Zane nodded his head in her direction. "I've got Miguel and Sam."

"You know their names are Eli, Demetri, and Wenier." Gina rolled her eyes.

"Wyatt!" Alaska corrected her with wide eyes.

"Wyatt, yes." she snapped her fingers. "Do they know how to dress?"

"They do. Well, Wyatt does. I can handle the other two." Alaska nodded her head. "Isn't it bad luck for you guys to see each other?"

"Only on the actual wedding day." Zane said, slapping his hand over his eyes. "But, just in case."

"I hate both of you." Gina grinned with a shake of her head. "Allie, don't leave Beth waiting too long. That psycho might show up."

"What psycho?" she looked in confusion.

"Her baby daddy." Zane rose his eyebrows. "Been harassing her. I kicked his ass, but let's just hope it's enough to keep him away."

"Psycho." Alaska agreed. "I'm gonna shower then i'll hurry."