𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙮-𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE
"In the past"
——
*there's a few flashbacks in this chapter so when i say in the past and the words are italic, it's a flash back*

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE"In the past"——*there's a few flashbacks in this chapter so when i say in the past and the words are italic, it's a flash back*

"Mm" Jane groans as she's awoken from her slumber by gentle kisses on her cheek going down her neck. "Really?" Jane asks as she opens her eyes and sees Glenn trailing kisses down her neck. "What? Is this not a good way to woken up?" Glenn asks as he lifts his head and locks eyes with Jane. "No, it's a great way. I just wish I was the one doing it" Jane jokes as she turns her head and places her lips onto Glenn's and begins to deepen the kiss.

"You still going on that trip to the quarry with Rick and the others?" Glenn asks in between the kiss. "Mhmm" Jane says as she maneuvers herself on-top of Glenn, her legs on both sides of him. "Then we better hurry up" Glenn says and Jane chuckles quietly before Glenn quickly lays Jane down on her back and trails kisses down her stomach before they both have to go on separate jobs for the day.

After Jane's eventful morning, she met up with Rick, Joslyn and more and made their way to the quarry. Rick's group which Jane and Joslyn were apart of and the Alexandrians stand beside the quarry filled with walkers. The quarry exits are being blocked by several large trucks, one of which teeters on the edge of a cliff. "I this sounds insane but this is an insane world. We have to come for them before they come for us. It's that simple" Rick says as he looks out into the quarry full hundreds, thousands, possibly millions of walkers.

"This is where it all starts tomorrow. Tobin gets in the truck, opens then exit and were off. He hops out, catches up with his team at red staying on the west side of the road. Daryl gets on his bike—" Rick explains but is interrupted by the teetering truck that plummets to the ground, unleashing the walkers.

"Oh... shit" Joslyn mumbles as her and Jane lock eyes before turning there attention back to the monstrosity ahead of them on the other side of the quarry. "Rick! It's open!" Jane says as she grips a wooden stick given to her by Morgan. Since Morgan arrived him and Jane have bonded and she even wondered what he used the stick for so he taught her a few things and has decided to use it for todays run along with a couple of blades in case things don't go as planned. "We got to do this now!" Rick shouts and some of the teams scurry off. "Tobin's group, get moving, Go!" Rick orders but someone from Tobins group shakes their head. "No, Rick. were not ready!" He declares. "You are now!" Jane shouts as Glenn rushes up from under the truck.

"Rick, I'll hit the tractor place" Glenn informs and Rick nods his head. "I'll see you soon" Glenn says walking up to Jane and pecking a kiss on her lips before he leaves with his group. "Rick, this was supposed to be a dry run" A man argues and Jane and Joslyn listen in while they stand in position, with weapons in hand while they stare at the entry way that walkers could get through.

"They're coming! Look out!" Joslyn shouts as her and Jane keep their weapons in hand watch as a few walkers try to get through the small entrance between the large trucks. "Tobin! You hit it on my signal. They're head for home. We don't have a choice" Rick orders and raises his arm up in the air. "Now!" Rick shouts and drops his arm on the ground and multiple flares ring through the sky.