Chapter 53: He is very upset!

Seeing that the two of them walked to Yunci and stopped.

Yun Ci was awakened, raised his head, and first saw Gu Jingwen, he grabbed his sleeves casually, and said in a daze, "Come on? Sit first."

Gu Jingwen didn't speak, and raised his chin.

Yun Ci became more sober, keenly aware that a pair of cold eyes were staring at the back of his head.

She turned her head and found that there was a person standing beside her, then raised her eyes and saw Jun Siche's frosty face, staring at her gloomily at the moment, pursing her thin lips in a straight line, restraining her anger.

Yun Cishun has no sleepiness.

Why is he here?

——

Jun Siche and Gu Jingwen sat down one by one, sandwiching Yunci in the middle.

The three of them were calm, no one spoke, and the temperature suddenly dropped to zero, making people feel like they were in the cold winter.

Everyone in the front row looked back frequently.

"She is the one picked up by the Ruan family..."

"That's her? I heard that she is very wild, unlearned and skillless. How can she be put in the same class, and what if other children are damaged?"

"Who are the two next to her?"

"There is a familiar one, it seems to be...it is...Junscher!"

"Gosh!"

The atmosphere in the classroom became tense in an instant, and everyone looked frightened and shrank into a ball, wishing to escape as far as possible.

After all, they all heard about the deeds of this master.

The head teacher Fang Jun walked into the classroom and told everyone to gather on the playground.

Gu Jingwen took the opportunity to pull Yunci to a remote place.

"You tell me honestly, who is he?"

Yunci replied unhurriedly: "Jun Si Che."

"He is Jun Si Che?!" Gu Jingwen stared at his eyes like copper bells.

After a long time, Yunci is the little hapless person.

"Why did you call him here?"

Yun Ci rubbed his eyebrows, but also a little dry: "I didn't call him."

"So he ran here by himself?"

"Yeah." Yun Ci put his hands in his trouser pockets: "Anyway, you don't need to pay attention to him."

Before Gu Jingwen recalled it, he was a little puzzled: "Is his brain really sick? I think he is quite normal."

In the woods, Jun Siche's face was gloomy, and he stared at the two figures in the distance. There was a fierce blood flashing in his gloomy eyes, like a beast staring at him, his whole body exuding a dangerous atmosphere.

Bo Zou knowingly asked, "Master Che, are you okay?"

He has something!

He is very upset!

Very upset!

Super unhappy!

Jun Siche slammed a fist on the trunk beside him, and his whole body was about to explode: "He called her a girl! She pulled his sleeve! She never pulled me!"

Uncle Zou was a little worried, worried that his Master Che could not help but rushed over to bite the man.

The sports game was about to begin, and Yun Ci and Gu Jingwen walked to the playground.

Jun Mo glanced at the tree next to him, and said angrily, "I'm an eye-catcher, it's digging!"

Then, he walked quickly towards Yunci.

Sports competitions are conducted in batches according to grades, the first is running.

On the playground, everyone's eyes converged on Yunci, talking about the two men beside her.

"They are so handsome! Who is that Yunci?"

"I really want to ask for contact information..."

"I heard that one is Junscher."

"Ah? That Jun Siche with a sick brain? It's a pity that handsome face, but... why does he accompany Yunci to the event?"

"Tell me, who is the other one?"

"I haven't seen it..."

On the starting line, Jun Si slowly opened the chain and glanced at the cloud with a cold and arrogant look: "If you can't run, you will walk slowly behind you. I will help you get the first one."