Its like soulsearching,just instead for soul its weapons!

It's been a week sense the incident at the docs and break has started, our green haired protagonist woke up and head to the emerald forest to train his stamina and reflexes by not being able to attack the Grimm, only being able to dodge.

Crash

A tree collapsed as Izuku dodged a large Boarbatusk roll.On the cliff is his spotters which consisted of Coco, Velvet, Yang, Pyrrha, and Blake, who were soon found by a witch.

Goodwich:Children can you explain why your all staring at the forest like it's going to explode?

Pyrrha:I came out about an hour ago when I heard noises coming from the forest,when I got out hear Blake and Velvet were already hear,and apparently something is down there antagonizing the Grimm.

Caw Caw

They look to the sound of the sudden noice and see a flock of tiny nevermore coming to the forest at a faster then usual speed.

Coco:Ohho they look pissed!

She said with ammusment as the flock send rain of feathers at the forest.

Yang:Hehe Yup definitely pissed.

She also said with amusement at the situation.

Meanwhile with Izuku he is dodging attacks from beowolfs when he saw the the nevermores and the attack they threw at him.

Izuku dodged fast and quick only getting scratched here and there but still quite the bit of pain.Soon he decided to finish this form of trading for the day and decided it was to move to his combat as he summoned his hack knife with a small tendril of black whip on the end of it as he ran at the beowolfs dodging the hailstorm of feathers in the process as he sliced at a wolf using the momentum of the swing to dodge a swing from another wolf as he used fajin to kick the grimm in the jaw sending it flying into a tree turning into smoke upon impact.He then started to parry the feathers but soon found himself overwhelmed by the number of projectiles,so he created a wall of bones as a shield and so he can catch a breath.

Izuku:(breath) hey Chara?(breath) what are my stats?

Chara:Let's see...

Izuku Midoriya
Lv:2
exp til next lv:38
Attack:450
Defense:173

Izuku:Wow Grimm give almost no exp,the only decent amount is from the strong ones.Now that I think about how did Cardin have such a high lv? We know he killed fannuses instead of Grimm, so do people give more exp after death the Grimm?Is it a set amount or does it change over time?(mumble,mumble,mumble.)

Chara sweat dropped along with the vestiges who were listening in out of boredom.Some projectile came from infront of him,when he was lost in thought, the nevermore moved to his unprotected side and resumed the attack which caught him off guards as he just barely dodged but ran straight into a ursa that swatted him away into a tree like a bug.A mix of red a black escaping his mouth on impact as he uses fajin to create a shockwave giving him some breathing room while also nocking the nevermores out of the sky,he summoned a row of bones the impaled the Grimm, killing them all.Izuku falls to his knees and coughs what looks like black blood but went unnoticed by him as he got up and went back to beacon a bloody,sweaty,tired mess.