Works Related

"Back to before marrying the big brother [Rebirth]"

Author: Q autumn light

[The text is over]

Lu Yao was married to Fucheng Shu, a big man in Beicheng during college. Once the pheasant became a phoenix, he became the wife of the most powerful man in Beicheng.

Lu Yao could have been at ease. When she was a wealthy man, who thought she was unclear and regarded her family as heavier than herself, she eventually led her brother into a catastrophe that was disgusted by Fu Shishu and divorced.

Originally, Lu Yao thought about divorce and returned to her family. There was always a place where she could live. In recent years, she had earned a house for her family and bought a luxury car, but she didn't expect to be rushed by the so-called family before entering the house. come out.

Lu Yao was poor and white, but unfortunately, she was seriously ill, and her family members didn't pay attention. She didn't look at her until she died.

Lu Yao died in regret.

After waking up, Lu Yao returned to Fu Shishu before marrying. At that time, Fu Shishu just proposed to her.

"Lu Yao, marry me and be my wife."

Lu Yao thought about the miserable end of her life. She only wanted to spend a quiet life in her life and refused politely.

Under Fu Shishu's calm skin, Wang Daoyao's eyes were deeper. He carelessly arranged his cuffs, smiled, and said, "Who dares to marry you except me."

Xinwen Advance Receipt [Wear the Book] I do n’t want to be a mistress for a long time

When Shen Man woke up, she was told to dress up as a mistress of a small white flower in a romance novel.

The hostess of Xiaobaihua has had a fate since her childhood, her parents are divorced, and she lives with her seriously ill grandma. Even though her life is hard, she is still warm and sunny, and she has become the white man's boss.

In the days when she was not liked by the male boss, she was framed by the female mate and ridiculed by the male mate. Eventually, after many hardships, she was finally with the male actor.

Shen Man frowned, feeling that his brain was broken, why must he be with the vicious male host.

Shen Man looked at the vicious female mate who told her to roll out of the entertainment circle. Her expression was calm, her lips twitched, and she smiled, "You can call me to roll, give me 5 million."

The male clenched his fists, with a black face, and said angrily, "Is TMD worth five million?"

"After breaking up, I became the sister-in-law of White Lotus"

Qin Hao chased Xu Jianing for many years, and the two finally determined their relationship.

One year after falling in love, Qin Hao was taken away by the white lotus, and the two lived together for two nights, showing love in the face of Xu Jianing.

Xu Jianing hated her silver teeth.

Xu Jianing vowed to find a handsome Gao Fu, angry at the couple.

A few months later, Xu Jianing really found a man who was elegant and elegant, with countless real estate at home. I heard that the cars he drove were limited edition luxury cars, and the license plates were still numbered.

Xu Jianing wanted to show off in front of the dog and the man and let White Lotus know that the ex-boyfriend compared with her man is really not a thing, so she should be a sweet bun.

"This is my boyfriend, I introduce you to know." Xu Jianing held the man's arm, snuggled beside the man's side, smiled and gave birth to flowers.

White Lotus's body shook, her eyelashes flickered, her small face pale, and she whispered, "Brother."

Content tag: The rich family has a soft spot for rebirth

Search keywords: protagonist: Lu Yao┃ supporting role: Fu Shishu, Chen Yanxing┃ others: Lu Nian

Brief introduction: In addition to me, which man do you dare to marry.