Chapter 1

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 1:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 1:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

This year's Beicheng, the weather is particularly cold, the snow has not stopped since the last few nights, the ground is covered with thick snow, white dazzling outside the window.

Just after getting off the plane, Fu Shishu adjusted the phone to normal mode, and several missed calls were displayed on the phone screen. He raised his eyes and looked at the name written on it. His dark eyes could not help but flash a trace of disgust.

"Mr. Fu, the former wife's phone." An Chen followed Fu Shishu for many years and has been Fu Shishu's best assistant. Naturally, he knew a lot about his boss's private affairs. He hesitated for a long time and looked at his hot phone.

The phone call was Fu Shishu's next wife, Lu Yao.

Everyone in the company knows that President Fu has been tired of Lu Yao since a few years ago. No one was surprised about the divorce between two people a year ago. After all, Lu Yao was neither capable nor a rich lady. In the final analysis, it was because of her beautiful appearance that Mr. Fu took it. Now that the freshness has passed, it is normal for Mr. Fu to stop her.

Lu Yao called and Bacheng wanted to continue to pester President Fu.

"Are you going to pick it up?" An Chen's lips and lips were slightly tickled. The eyes were full of sarcasm, but his face was still divided. After all, Lu Yao was Mrs. Fu's wife, and the surface kung fu was still to be done.

Fu Shishu's eyes were dim, and the fingers on his arm were pale and slender. Halfway through, he said lightly, "Her phone doesn't need to be answered."

The First People's Hospital of Beicheng.

Lu Yao ’s eyes were fixed on her cell phone, her breathing was intense, and her body was in pain. She originally did n’t want to call Fu Shishu, but she now desperately needed a large sum of money to continue her life, and she had no money.

"Ms. Lu, do you still need to do the next treatment." Here came a young nurse, young and clever, who would look at people's faces.

Her eyebrows are fierce, her cheekbones are high, and there is a mean face in the sky. She originally wanted to be assigned to the VIP ward at this hospital. Who knows, she was assigned to the general ward to take care of a group of poor ghosts with low wages? He said that there were still too many things, and even asked her to do the payment. According to her, she should not be cured without money, and she had to stay in the hospital.

She was upset, but she didn't dare to say it.

Lu Yao's face was pale and her eyes were red and swollen. She moved her lips. She knew that the nurse in front of her had a bad attitude, but she had no capital to refute.

There is indeed no penny in her bank card.

"I think about it again." Lu Yao reddened her eyes. She was not a thick-skinned person. She made an excuse and went to the balcony to breathe.

Fu Shishu could n’t get in touch, Lu Yao had thought to prepare for it. After all, when divorced, Fu Shishu made clear the sentiments of these years and gave her a huge check, enough for her to spend the rest of her life. She was comfortable, but she was too stupid, thinking that her family was the best for her, and gave all the money to the so-called family.

And when she became seriously ill and needed money urgently, she realized that the so-called family was simply a vampire with no conscience, sucking her savings away, and kicking her when she was worthless. open.