Chapter 5

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 5:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 5:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"My brother, there is a new girlfriend? Why don't I know." Fang Xin blinked a few times, his eyes could not help but moved from Lu Shi's face to Lu Yao's face, the small triangle eyes filled with interest.

He murmured in his heart, if Fu Shishu was not, he might be able to play, how to say, Lu Yao's delicate face, he had long been thinking for a long time, just because of Fu Shishu's woman, he dare not start.

"Don't think about it, don't think about it." Pan Yi twisted Fang Xin back, reminding.

"Lu Yao, you really think about it." Fu Shishu snorted coldly, glancing at the black card on the coffee table faintly.

Of course he remembered that this was given to Lu Yao himself.

Today, he originally planned to take Lu Yao to take a cruise on the cruise ship after the meeting, and have dinner on the top floor of the Golden Eagle Building. Unexpectedly, he hadn't even spoken yet, and Lu Yao broke up to break up.

He can spoil Lu Yao, but he hates women's arrogance and arrogance the most.

Therefore, when Lu Yao sent a text message saying that it was time to break up, Fu Shishu took the warning for granted. Even though he doesn't have much contact with women, he also knows that women are a kind of untruthful creature, often saying breakup on the mouth, but in fact they don't want to leave at all.

Lu Yao hurriedly wanted to see him. Fu Shishu habitually thought that Lu Yao realized his mistake and came to apologize. Then he would forgive her for her compassion. Who could think that Lu Yao really wanted to break up with him.

For the first time, Lu Yao discovered that Fu Shishu was awkward, not because of any hesitation in breaking up.

"Of course I thought about it," Lu Yao looked at Fu Shishu with an idiot in his eyes, whispering in his heart, how Fu Shishu's IQ fell, and people could not understand.

She said that she broke up several times, as far as she couldn't understand.

I heard that Lu Yao really wanted to break up with Fu Shishu. Many people in the private room have seen Lu Yao, knowing that Lu Yao is the longest woman who stays by Fu Shishu.

"Shouldn't she be crazy, she should break up with our brother."

crazy?

Lu Yao raised her lip corner, put away her wallet, and carried her bag again. She coldly scanned Fu Shishu ’s circle of friends, and finally landed on Fu Shishu. She spoke in a nonchalant tone. Not crazy, I have wanted to break up for a long time. "

As soon as Lu Yao left, Fu Shishu drove out most of the people.

Fu Shishu and Pan Yi were the only big boxes.

If Pan Yi saw Fu Shishu dumping Lu Yao, it would be a live broadcast of Fu Shishu being dumped.

Just when he sent a few buddies out, he was grabbed and asked what Lu Yao was all about. He dared to dump Fu Shishu and looked at these people in shock, really do n’t know how to see Fu Shishu next time.

After Pan Yi sent the people off, he saw Fu Shishu sitting on the sofa when he walked in. He seemed to have drunk a lot of alcohol, and the air smelled of alcohol.