Chapter 7

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 7:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 7:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Although the red acne on the face looks a little scary, Lu Yao's acne is only due to improper diet. As long as you eat a few days of light things, the acne will naturally subside.

Gu An'an saw her acne was completely cured, and no scar remained on her fair face. It was jealous and envious. The mouth was ticking, and he kept talking about Lu Yao, and the **** loved her too much. Now, it is simply the birth order of the heroine.

The hostess is not the hostess, Lu Yao does not know, but Lu Yao knows that God is fair to anyone, just like her last life, relying on a face, what is the use of marrying into the Fu family, once the old age fade It's not far from being thrown by Fu Shishu.

It's better to make money by yourself.

Lu Yao's experience is not rich, so none of Lu Yaotou's educational institutions is willing to hire her. Originally, Lu Yao thought that he had no hope, but unexpectedly, he received a job to take photos of Taobao shops.

When the other party called, Lu Yao didn't believe it, and thought it was a fraudulent phone call. He hung up several times in a row, only to realize that the other party was a regular company.

The reason for looking for Lu Yao is mainly because Lu Yao looks beautiful and has a good figure, which is in line with their requirements.

When she arrived at the company, Wang Lu directly entertained her and asked her to sign a contract after asking a few simple questions.

Lu Yao has seen the contract, and the salary is quite high. During this time, she looked for a job and compared several companies. For her inexperienced college students, it is good to give 100 yuan a day in part-time work, and she can Make thousands.

Her eyelids jumped, depressed.

There is still this good thing in the world, surely not for sale?

Wang Lu is a woman in her thirties. She is the manager of the company. She is responsible for marketing. She is a strong woman at first sight. She speaks quickly, thinks clearly, wears a white suit, and has exquisite makeup.

Their company mainly sells clothes, but they open stores online. She knows that no matter how good the clothes are, they are not as good as the models.

As long as the model looks beautiful, everything looks like high-end goods.

Their company's positioning is not low, the unit price of clothes is not cheap, naturally looking for a good model, she has a high vision, interviewed a lot of people, but they can not be looked down on, but Lu Yao in front of her, she caught the eye.

This figure, this temperament, is comparable to the top models in the industry. She is not stupid. At this price, the company definitely makes money.

Although Lu Yao was puzzled, she still signed, who told her that she was short of money now.

Lu Yao started to make the worst plan. She looked at the high salary and thought about the dark inside story. For example, when filming, she asked to show her arms and legs, or to drink with the boss. The unspoken rules of eating.

Who knows, a job is completely different from what I think. It is really like taking a photo of a model. After a day of work, Lu Yao only feels that his eyes are almost blinded by the flash.