Chapter 8

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 8: (Add more)

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 8: (Add more)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao naturally recognized Fu Shishu's car. In Beicheng, he dared to use the all-encompassing car number of 8, which is only Fu Shishu.

However, Fu Shishu waited for her, what did she have to do with it.

She did not let Fu Shishu wait.

Lu Yaolao ignored Antsuke, and now she had many and heavy things in her hand, and she thought to hurry back to the dormitory and put it down.

"Miss Lu, where are you going?"

Lu Yao went in the opposite direction, and Ante helped.

Lu Yao: "Go back to the dormitory."

Antezhu reminded, "Fu is waiting for you."

Lu Yao rolled his eyes and only found it ridiculous, "I know, just waiting for me to be his right, but not seeing him is my right."

She is now out of relationship with Fu Shishu, and she does not owe Fu Shishu. Lu Yao is very angry.

Seeing that he couldn't stop people, Antezhu quickly returned to Fu Shishu.

Lu Yao thought that Fu Shishu was not an angry person. Ante Zhu took her words back, and she would naturally go, but unexpectedly, she walked to the dormitory, and Fu Shishu's car stopped downstairs.

When she came back late, few people on the road, the warm orange lights fell, and a man in a silver-grey high-grade suit came out of the car.

He stood sideways, his tall, tall figure falling into the halo, his face deep and handsome.

Fu Shishu looked at the little woman in front of her, thin lips slightly pursed, and he stepped forward with his hands folded, covering Lu Yao with his body.

He waited a few days, but Lu Yao did not find him, he was uncomfortable. When he was busy, he didn't feel that when he came to his leisure, he unconsciously remembered Lu Yao's face in his mind.

Unlike other women who always think of being Mrs. Fu, Lu Yao is obediently obedient, simple-minded, and never wants to think about things she should not think about. Moreover, that face is really **** sweet.

As long as he thought about it, he wanted to press her on the bed and love him hard.

I haven't seen it for a while, and I don't know if I really thought it a bit. Fu Shishu thought Lu Yao was more beautiful. In the past, Lu Yao was also beautiful, but there was no aggressive beauty, and it was soft like a flower, but now she is wearing jeans, a white shirt, a black coat, a sharp face, and a pair of bright red lips.

Lu Yao pressed the peaked cap, his long, soft black hair dropped from his shoulders, and slightly raised his head, his black eyes filled with eyes.

Fu Shishu took a deep breath and touched the silver cufflinks, and the cold temperature brought his thoughts back.

He remembered the purpose of coming today.

"I have nothing to do with Shen Qing." Fu Shishu didn't intend to explain. After all, Lu Yao never cared about these things. He only hoped that Lu Yao only listened to what he said. Of course, he wouldn't think of Lu Yao's death once, only when Lu Yao's temper was coming and was unhappy to see the hot search.