meeting room

Peters pov

There was about 20 minutes left of class and most of the class were playing just dance or on their phones. Mj and i were listening to montell fish. Mj was drawing a painting for her secret santa. No one knew who anyone else had but i think i know. I have ned i think ned has mj i think mj has y/n and that leave y/n to have me.

Suddenly my spider sense goes off and i pull mj out of the way just as a bullet comes flying past our heads. Everyone turns to look at the bullet hole that was now in the wall. I look around and see one of the guys y/n was telling us about holding the gun a hydra tattoo now visible on his neck. She thought they were just getting 'things' for a party but not a gun. Because of my super senses i hear him mutter

'hail hydra' he takes another step forward and students slowly get around him trying to get out of the class.

Im confused as to why hydra was still after us and attacking us at school. This is twice now that this has happened. By now the class has left and there was only the kid with the gun pointed at me. Soon the other boy walks in from behind us he has a gun as well and holds a said gun to mj's head.

'what do you want' i say calmly thinking of ways to get mj out of here without hurting her.

'you and your friend is what we want so come with us and the girl doesn't get hurt' the kid with the gun spits. I think for a second looking back at all their faces before deciding there is no other option.

'okay okay ill come but let her go' i say putting my hands up. They both smirk and come over leaving mj. That's when its my chance. I rip their guns out of their hands the fly to the sides and clatter to the floor. i web their feet which they helplessly try to get out. 'mj go' i tell her firmly. she seems hesitant but i keep insisting it and eventually she leaves. I web their hands to their sides but leave their mouths so they can talk.

'why does hydra want us so bad?' i question sitting on a desk knowing they cant go anywhere.

'well for you they want to recreate your gifts and make more enhanced but as for the girl' they laugh 'a partner of ours wants her back. And the price for her alive is high' one stops and the other starts

'although it could be higher. What they don't need to know that we will use the girl first for out own purposes' he pauses 'Attempt to duplicate her powers as well much like the treatment we did to her trying to duplicate the twins. Now without the mind stone tho this is gonna be tricky. Those twins were a lost cause. should have used their power on soldiers not orphans ' i scoff at their remark. I web them up fully leaving a single hole for breathing before making a spider web wall to wall and sticking them to that. By now the bell has gone so i put a paper saying bad guys with an arrow and leave it above their heads. I jump out the window swinging off to the tower

When i get to home i tell Friday to call a meeting. I swing into said meeting room and wait for the avengers to come in. i know their coming when i hear various arguments 'why do i have to go im not even an avenger' i hear someone with a Russian accent complain someone must've said something else because she responds with 'сука' (bitch) i don't know what that means but i don't think i should repeat it.

3rd person pov

As everyone was called into a meeting a lot of people grabbed snacks to entertain them because they didn't know what the meeting was about.

'bambi you called the meeting?' tony asks peter nods. Once everyone was seated peter starts

'okay so uh, thank you for coming' peter starts not used to beginning meetings 'so today well uh 20 minutes ago hydra kinda came to school shooting at me, threating mj and um wanting me and y/n to go with them' peter gets out the last part a bit faster.

'they WHAT' many people exclaimed tony rushed over and started mothering over peter. Many avengers were trying to stifle their laughs as Yelena leans over to wanda who was trying to steal some of y/ns icecream

'is he always like that?' she asks the witch

'yep you should have seen him the first time' wanda smirks successfully getting a spoon full. The room was really chaotic right now until nat spoke up.

'OI TIN CAN' she yells over him 'let маленький паук finish' she says motioning to the boy. Tony looks at her than sits down. Peter blushes and continues

'uh they did say why hydra was after us but first i think we need to look into the students and teachers at midtown because both times it has been people that go to the school and stuff' peter says knowing tony wont let him go back to school until he has personally taken down any people that are remotely suspicious. Tony nods and leaves to run scans or whatever.

'so peter why did they want you guys?' steve asks.

'they want to recreate y/n and i's gifts as they call them. Uh they said they were trying to recreate the twins powers with y/n but without the mind stone it was hard' peter Says leaving out the comment about the twins. Everyone nods getting why they would want the kids.

'is that all?' maria questions. Peter nods and follows the others out of the room.

In the lounge room the teens are all sitting in their corner talking before the girls go out in a hour. 'i could tell there was something else parker' wanda says with a thick accent. 'what was it'

'oh uh just one of the guys kinda uh called you guys a um lost cause?' peter stumbles a bit hesitantly

'a lost cause?' Pietro questions 'dam that sounds like a bands name' he smirks.

a/n 

sorry for not posting yesterday the day wasnt the best. 

tv shows or movies