Chapter 16

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 16:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 16:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao took the initiative to add WeChat to Qin Sheng, and she found this person really interesting.

Moreover, compared to a group of fully calculated people, Qin Sheng is obviously much simpler.

Qin Sheng seems shy, but he is actually a person who talks a lot. Once he is familiar with the other party, he is a chatter.

In just one day, Qin Sheng regarded Lu Yao as a friend.

Qin Sheng sent WeChat to Lu Yao.

"Otherwise, go out for dinner together."

Qin Shengfang had waited for Yao to land at the door early. Lu Yao was tired for a day, and now her stomach was empty, and she was happy as soon as she mentioned the food.

Lu Yao originally wanted to take a taxi, but Qin Sheng said he had a car. If he didn't mind, he could take his car.

Qin Sheng took the car out of the underground garage and pushed his small battery. After riding for so many years, he felt that the small battery was a bit cold for the first time.

"Sorry, my car doesn't have four wheels." Qin Sheng's voice weakened, and he was a little afraid to see Lu Yao.

He has lived in this city for several years, naturally knowing that most people now have their own cars, and few of them are as bad as him.

Lu Yao could see the embarrassment of Qin Sheng. She walked straight to Qin Sheng's front and sat down directly in the back seat.

"It's not good to ride a battery car, and there will be no traffic jams at any time," Lu Yao didn't think it was shameful to ride a small battery. Like the Lu family, there is only one battery car. Lu father often rides to work.

She is not a real lady, why should she be hypocritical.

Qin Sheng's eyes fell on Lu Yao's face, and the light at the bottom of his eyes gradually turned on. He hooked the corner of his lips and got into the battery car.

Beicheng is a big city and there are many places to eat, but for these poor people, the favorite place to go is the small alley, where the food is cheap and delicious, and the weight is sufficient, but the environment is poor.

Since interacting with Fu Shu, Lu Yao has hardly gone any more, just because Fu Shishu didn't like her to go, it would lose his face, but now Lu Yao is much more free.

They found a small shop with affordable prices and many types.

Lu Yao originally wanted to call for a bowl of noodles, but Qin Shengfei shouted that he was going to treat him, but Lu Yao refused, but Qin Sheng ordered a few signature dishes, and by the way the boss got beer.

There are a lot of people in the small restaurant. The kitchen is inside. The small room is very hot and the most suitable for drinking beer.

Qin Sheng was happy with a glass of wine under the stomach.

He was trained by the training teacher for a day today, and he was covered with hair. If he had signed a contract and was afraid of breaking the contract, he would have left.

However, there is now another reason for him to stay.

Qin Sheng saw Lu Yao not drinking, and poured her a cup.