Chapter 19

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 19:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 19:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Since Ante helped to hospitalize, Fu Shishu's temper was stronger.

Although Antezhu had arranged for a new secretary to take over his affairs before being hospitalized, the newcomer had a handy place for the elderly.

Fu Shishu was not angry all at once. He threw all the materials out and asked the new secretary to rearrange them and send them in.

Pan Yi was called by Fu Shishu, and as soon as he entered the door, he saw the new secretary trembling and holding out the information.

"Don't scare people away." Pan Yi sat on the sofa, took a cigarette from his pocket, and lit it.

No one in the circle knows that Fu's treatment is the best, but it is also the most difficult to wait for.

"Cut, if you want to sympathize, you will take it away." Fu Shishu straightened his legs, and his eyelids were too lazy to lift.

"I think there are other things." Pan Yiwen smelled the smoke in Fu Shishu's discourse. Pan Yi guessed that Fu Shishu was just angry.

It's just that the new secretary is out of luck.

Fu Shishu frowned slightly, his face stiff, and facing Pan Yi, he had nothing to hide.

Fu Shishu: "I proposed to Lu Yao."

"Proposal?" Pan Yi had a meal in his hand. The ashes fell. He dragged the ashtray over and the ashes fell inside. He looked up at Fu Shishu, a little unbelievable.

"What kind of expression are you," Fu Shishu glanced at Pan Yi coldly, and Pan Yi was eating a fly-like face.

"Are you real?" Pan Yi flicked his fingertips, and the ashes fell. He was irritated by Lu Yao, and he always thought that such a woman was not good. If Fu Shishu was divided, it would be good.

He just thought about the matter and ended it like this. Unexpectedly, Fu Shishu actually proposed to someone.

"Why, so surprised," Fu Shishu asked.

Pan Yi touched his chin. Was he too obvious?

"I thought you were just playing." In front of Fu Shishu, Pan Yi didn't need to pretend. Moreover, if Fu Shishu said it himself, anyone would think that Fu Shishu was just playing.

After all, it ’s like a group of them, where there will be sincerity, or it ’s either the unmarriage, or the woman of the right age, who is arranged by the family.

Lu Yao has no background, how could he really become Mrs. Fu.

Everyone knows this well and regards Lu Yao as Fu Shishu's lover.

Fu Shishu's face was dark, "Who said I was playing." Even though Fu Shishu didn't plan to marry Lu Yao at the beginning, he never thought of other women.

He just didn't want to bother. After all, his marriage was a big event and involved many things. He felt that it was not bad to maintain such a relationship with Lu Yao, but he did not expect to bring such an illusion to others.

"Don't you be serious." Pan Yi covered her face and suddenly felt that things had become complicated.

"I want to marry her." Fu Shishu didn't think it was a strange thing.