Chapter 21

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 21:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 21:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Fu Shishu was invited by a friend to participate in a dinner party. He came out of the dinner table halfway and saw Lu Yao.

Behind Lu Yao was a sneaky man. He asked his men to resolve the man who followed Lu Yao, and went to Lu Yao.

"Why are you." Lu Yao blinked his eyes and looked up at the cold man.

Fu Shishu's eyes fell on Lu Yao's hands, "What is this?"

Fu Shishu's eyebrows were deeply locked and his face was tight. There was an unpleasant smell in the air. His eyes were slightly hurt by the liquid in the air.

Lu Yao's weak, "self-defense."

Lu Yao often goes out early and returns late because of work reasons. She is also afraid of accidents. Beibei bought this on a treasure. The evaluations are all praise.

Who knows, the first experimental subject was actually Fu Shishu.

"Will this thing be useful?" Fu Shishu's tone rose, his face mocking.

"Useful." Lu Yao snapped.

Fu Shishu smiled with a deep smile, Lu Yao seriously doubted that he must be treated as a fool by the other party.

Lu Yao put the things in her pocket, and since she was fine, she planned to leave.

As soon as she took a step, her wrist was pinched by Fu Shishu, and with a little effort, her original white wrist fell with a red mark.

Lu Yao doesn't want to see Fu Shishu, every time he sees him, she reminds her of bad things.

"Do you want to be a female star?" Fu Shishu thought for a long time and couldn't think of the reason why Lu Yao refused to be his wife.

If Lu Yao followed a richer man, he could still be convinced, but Lu Yao actually ran as an artist, which made him wonder.

Lu Yao frowned, "What do I have to do with you?"

Fu Shishu lowered his gaze and fixed his eyes on Land Yao. "As long as you promise to marry me, I will make you red."

Fu Shishu thought for a long time. Since he wanted Lu Yao to change his mind, it should be appropriate to please her at the right time. Since she wants to be a star, he will help her. With Fu's backstage, what role does she want?

"I don't need it." Lu Yao lowered his face, his face unpleasant.

"Being my wife, is it not good to get everything you want?" Lu Yao refused again, and the green muscles in Fu Shishu's forehead went straight.

Fu Shishu didn't understand it. A group of popular female celebrities all scrambled to get into his bed. As a result, she was put here by Lu Yao and he would not be popular.

"I will arrange the best broker for you, and will not limit your freedom." Fu Shishu pocket started, thinking that the best conditions were offered.

Although he didn't want his wife to show her face outside, he could first lull Lu Yao to get married, and when he got married, he would have the lead.

Lu Yao was able to hear that Fu Shishu had made such a big bend, just to tie her to his side.

Lu Yao: "Do you think my wife's position is rare?"