Chapter 22

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 22: (Additional) (1)

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 22: (Additional) (1)

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"It's a good performance." Chen Dao's cold face warmed up a lot. Originally, he didn't report much hope to Lu Yao. After all, how good a non-technical person can play. , So only give her once.

This drama is bluntly in love with brain tragedies. It does not have high requirements for acting skills. The purpose of Chen Dao is very simple. It is to spend the least money and try to pick some talented artists to perform.

Even if the script doesn't work, it should make people feel that at least the actor has a face.

But he did not expect that this non-technical person, acting skills does not look so bad.

Lu Yao took the water from the staff and smiled shyly, "I will work harder."

Lu Yao didn't know whether she was really talented in this one. When she got the script, she could see it in the plot and it would fit in.

The training teacher said she might have been born to eat this food, so she made rapid progress.

Plus there is no connotation in this drama, as long as Lu Yao memorizes his lines, it will be almost the same.

"That Hu Meizi knows to please the director." An Qi tore the napkin, her eyes were vicious, her bright red lips bit the seal.

"Angel, don't be angry, the good show will start soon." Mi Xue handed a new pack of tissues and smiled.

Lu Yao plays the female number two in the play, and the drama gradually becomes more and more, and the next drama will begin soon.

Knowing that Lu Yao was being reused now, Wang Wei immediately sent a small assistant to help Lu Yao with his affairs.

"Sister Lu Yao, you were so beautiful just now."

Zhang Si is a young assistant sent to Luyao. She has heard that the current entertainer likes to play big names soon after entering the industry. The senior fooled her that the young assistant is not dignified than the nanny, and does not do much. She said that she was shaking very much if she was not going to fight, and she was afraid of encountering such a thing. Unexpectedly, she found that the Lu Yao people she followed were beautiful and kind.

Gang Luyao is playing a show, carrying the lead of the actor on the shoulder, wearing a light gold sequined evening dress, and killing all the female stars she has seen.

"It's too exaggerated, it is the credit of the makeup artist." Lu Yao smiled, looked at herself in the mirror, and put on makeup carefully, which was not the same as usual.

"I think it's much prettier than the heroine." Zhang Sisi muttered in a very small voice.

Even though Zhang Sisi was engaged in this business shortly, she knew that Angel was playing a big name. When she arrived today, she saw Angel lying on a chair. An assistant beside her pinched her foot, and another assistant bent over and stuffed her mouth. Holding a cut apple.

When she looked at her, she felt panicked, earning a few thousand yuan a month. As for her being called like that? It's just that she's much more friendly with the artists.

Lu Yao's next scene is to play against the heroine's opponent.

Unlike the poor female protagonist, Lu Yao's female No. 2 is a child of a rich family, and naturally has to be dressed up noble. Although the crew does not have much budget, but spent on the clothes of the male protagonist and female No. 2 For less money, at least it looks very valuable.