Chapter 23

Add another 100 million to accompany me to dinner tonight. "

Fu Shishu didn't want to give up Lu Yao, but Lu Yao ignored him, he had no choice but to think of ways to chase people back.

This morning, Fu Shishu and Pan Yi called to talk about this matter, but they were laughed at by the other party for a long time, and they said that what a group of group presidents really wants to plant on a woman.

Pan Yi said to introduce him to other women, such as university students like Lu Yao. There are many in the school, but Fu Shishu is habitually disgusted.

He knows himself too much, except for Lu Yao, everyone, he, no one.

Lu Yao looked at Fu Shishu's eyes like idiots. A meal, worth so much money, according to Fu Shishu like this, will it sooner or later fail him.

Lu Yao's coat was tighter. She shook her head and settled the idea of ​​not wanting to continue entangled with Fu Shishu in her life. "Mr. Fu, let's invest in other female stars."

Fu Shishu only felt that the green muscles of his forehead were gurgling, he pulled the shoulders of Landing Yao, his coat was half exposed, and inside was Lu Yao's slender scapula, with dazzling white skin.

The cold wind blew, Lu Yao instinctively pumped her body, she looked down at her ripped clothes and pushed Fu Shishu backhand.

"All said, don't bother me," Lu Yao grunted and frowned.

Lu Yao was very indifferent. For the first time, Fu Shishu felt that he was guilty. The more Lu Yao wanted him, the more he was in her eyes, and he could not see other people at all.

If this is like, he believes.

Lu Yao didn't know how to explain to Fu Shishu. She couldn't say that she had died once. The marriage life of her last life made her disgusted.

She didn't blame him for all the responsibilities. She was blind in her previous life, so she messed up her life and finally died miserably.

But she could not accept Fu Shishu again.

She was afraid of being injured, or that Fu Shi was tired of studying, and pushed her away again.

If the outcome is destined to be bad, it is good to be separated from the beginning.

"Fu Shishu, you can't afford the love I want." Lu Yao said seriously. Fu Shishu didn't want to admit that there was something he could not do in this world, and then Lu Yao continued.

"You never love someone."

Fu Shishu was dumb, he was silent for a long time.

He received elite education and took over the group from an early age, but no one told him how to love a person at all. He took it for granted that everything in the world can be solved with money. Of course, this also includes love.

Lu Yao took a deep breath and she smiled suddenly, brightly.

"Fu Shishu, let me go, I don't ask for anything in this life, only a person who really loves me." Lu Yao specially aggravated the tone in this life, but Fu Shishu would not know that she really had him with her last life Married and divorced.

Fu Shishu suddenly felt that he had missed something. He stepped forward to grab Lu Yao ’s arm, and he was about to touch it. Suddenly he inserted a tall man in a black coat, and he grabbed Lu Yao ’s wrist. Blocked in front of him.

"Want to act, the next scene is about to be filmed." Chen Yanxing finished shooting the next scene, and the next scene was about to start. Suddenly, No. 2 could not be found. He was naturally in a bad mood. People said that when Lu Yao and a man pulled and pulled, he was upset.