Chapter 24

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 24:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 24:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao did not want to go to WeChat to add Chen Yanxing, but it was Chen Yanxing who paid the last time he was in the hospital. Although not much, Lu Yao did not want to owe money.

But how to blame the red ticket directly.

"I want to transfer the bill from the hospital last time to you." Lu Yao explained.

Chen Yanxing's deep eyes fell on Lu Yao's body. For a long time, he took out his mobile phone.

Chen Yanxing came out of the crew and drove back to his temporary residence.

Unlike the crew of the crew who lived in the hotel, Chen Yanxing had a real estate nearby and it was a country house. Before he came, he had already hired someone to clean it.

When he arrived at the villa, he went to the bathroom to take a bath and stretch his body. When he came out, he put on a vertical striped T-shirt.

"Yan Xing, really worthy of your choice, the scenery here is pretty good," Qi Min was scolded by his family for the past two days and ran to Chen Yanxing to avoid it.

Chen Yanxing sat on the sofa with wet hair, he casually took out a white towel and rubbed his hair.

"Yan Xing, do you have a woman anymore." Qi Min grinned. He shook the mobile phone in his hand, it was Chen Yanxing. His cellphone was dead and charged in the room. When he was bored, he borrowed Chen Yanxing's cellphone to play games.

Chen Yanxing is a busy person. WeChat whines constantly. He is annoyed. He plans to set the WeChat interface to silent mode first, but unexpectedly, he saw a woman's name on the home page.

Qi Min and Chen Yanxing are also not young. He knows Chen Yanxing's character too much, too lazy to be close to women, even if she has to contact a woman, his mobile phone notes are always names and positions, such as a group Mr. Wang, Mr. Li from a company, was the first time he saw Chen Yanxing's WeChat. There was a person who only noted the name.

He had just seen this circle of friends called Lu Yao, which contained several photos of her. Even if the fat powder was not painted, it was a pretty woman at first sight.

"Who is she?" Qi Min quipped with great interest.

Of course he was curious, who called it, Chen Banyan had not even had a woman in these years, but he was a handsome young man with a wealthy family. Can he not be excited?

Chen Yan frowned and didn't answer Qi Min's question. He looked at Qi Min's face with a beating and threw the towel directly on top of his head.

Qi Min took the towel off his head and blinked, "What does this move do?"

Is n’t he just asking casually?

Chen Yanxing is now a well-known director. As long as he is interested, casually interacting with a beautiful female star is not a simple matter.

Chen Yanxing bit the cigarette, his eyebrows slightly narrowed, and his voice slightly raised, "Is it related to you."

Qi Min almost spit out old blood.

He knew that Chen Yanxing's virtue was not an ordinary annoyance. Fortunately, he was a director. If he took over the company, he must not be mad at the company's old men.