Chapter 28

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 28:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 28:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Fu Shishu woke up, he did not expect to be born again, but also to return to when he was young.

Fu Shishu of the last life did n’t have long after Lu Yao ’s death. It seemed ironic that he also suffered from a serious illness, but it was different from Lu Yao ’s lack of money to treat the disease. He had money. He spent a lot of money, his body was dragged for a few years, but in a few years, let him fully understand what is called Shiyanyanliang.

He got the news of the incurable disease, and did not know who was revealed. Fu's stock price plummeted, and the projects he got were taken away. The people who usually looked well-regulated in Fu's were turned into jackals. Want to embezzle Fu's industry.

Once things are fermented, they are out of control. If Fu Shishu is in good health, where can such a thing happen, but when the lamp is dry, people think that they can live an extra day, and the company's affairs, he is annoying. No, there is no energy to fight against a bunch of old foxes.

He watched as his eyes were ruined. Once he had a very good relationship with the past, he had stomped the gang of his stepmother, ridiculed him, and calculated him. , And sent her daughter out of the country overnight, ruining the marriage contract.

The person who had wished to send his daughter to his bed before was clearly closed but the door was closed.

In his last time, he suddenly thought of Lu Yao, the man who was his wife.

He had always thought that Lu Yao only married him because of his money, so he was always lukewarm to her. Marrying her was just because he wanted a wife, and Lu Yao, he didn't hate it.

But just because of this shallow reason to get married, he soon became tired. Of course, he knew that the industries he assigned to Lu Yao were quietly transferred to her brother's name by Lu Yao.

At first he felt that this woman was not smart, but he didn't expect to be so stupid as to what her brother was looking for. He knew it the first time he saw it, that is, she was eyeing the industry.

Later, Lu Nian borrowed Fu's name to make trouble outside, he was angry, not because of the loss of money, but even at this level, his woman still thought of her so-called family members first. .

He proposed a divorce. He wanted Landing Yao to be really a powerful woman. For her own money, she cut off her family. He might give up divorce, but Lu Yao gave up the opportunity he gave last time.

He thought Lu Yao must not love him at all, so he agreed easily.

He always thought this was the case, so after the divorce he became sick of her, and even her voice didn't want to listen. It wasn't until he was about to die that he remembered such a person, but the person who came back told her that Lu Yao had committed suicide several years ago.

According to the results of the investigation, it should be that she had no money to cure the disease and chose to commit suicide unbearably. She called him before she died.

The people under him did not tell him that Lu Yao was dying, nor let Lu Yao enter Fu's gate. When he saw him, he had been living well, so she ignored her last call.

He may have searched for Lu Yao's last traces because of guilt, but found her things in the broken house where she last lived. The only thing that the Lu family couldn't see and did not take away.