Chapter 29

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 29:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 29:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Fu Shishu was reborn, and Lu Yao was so surprised that he didn't expect such a bizarre thing to happen in the world.

Lu Yao was silent for a moment, and Fu Shishu said, "I want to see you."

Fu's Building.

"Miss Lu is here." The person sent by Fu Shishu took Lu Yao over.

"You're here." Fu Shishuwang landed Yao. It hasn't been seen for a long time. Lu Yao seems to be more beautiful than what he remembers.

Lu Yao didn't want to see Fu Shishu, but now he is different. She is a reborn person like her.

"I don't think I need to meet." Lu Yao randomly found the sofa and sat down. She raised her eyes and looked at the familiar and strange man in front of her.

In this life, she didn't want to be related to him. In the last life, they were divorced. She died, and she should have nothing to do with it.

"Since everyone is reborn, then I will start talking." Lu Yao felt a lot easier. "Since we have been divorced, we have nothing to do."

Fu Shishu looked at Lu Yao with a calm look, which was too strange.

"Do you hate me?" Fu Shishu asked.

After all, in his last life, Lu Yao finally contacted him before he died, but he ignored it.

"Why should I hate you." Lu Yao clasped her fingernails and turned her eyelashes to reveal dark, dark eyes. She laughed at herself, "That's what I did, I have nothing to do with you."

Maybe she didn't want to understand in the previous life, but she finally wanted to understand when she was reborn, that is, she was too rebellious, so the Lu family was unscrupulous.

"I just didn't expect you to be born again." Lu Yao smiled, looking at the young Fu Shishu at the moment.

Fu Shishu was born with a golden spoon in his childhood, but he has outstanding appearance and outstanding ability. Such a man, after her death, life is estimated to be high, marrying Miss Gaomen, and having many children. Did she die before she died, or did she commit suicide.

"I can't be born again?" Fu Shishu laughed.

Lu Yao: "Rebirth is for a very miserable person like me. Your life is so complete, what rebirth."

Fu Shishu's face sank, "Do you think my life is happy?"

"Isn't it?" If Fu Shishu's life is not happy, what should ordinary people do.

Fu Shishu: "I died in my last life."

Lu Yao: "It's impossible that you want to live forever."

The ancient emperors seemed to be old, and they all took drugs and thought they could die.

Fu Shishu grunted, "35 years old."

Lu Yao coughed, his mouth choked out of his throat, and looked at Fu Shishu suspiciously, "No."

If Fu Shishu died in his 30s, it was indeed a loss.

Lu Yao asked weakly, "You don't have a son, don't you?"

Fu Shishu glared at Lu Yao, "Are you born for me?"

After a few years of marriage, Lu Yao's stomach didn't even produce a single egg. When he decided to accept a commercial marriage, he was about to die, Fu's turmoil, and there was no shadow of the other party running.