Chapter 30

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 30:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 30:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After the filming, Lu Yao had to leave after patting the ass.

Wang Yujiao held his breath for a day and arrived at Lu Yao's lounge.

Wang Yujiao walked to the door of Lu Yao's lounge, folded his arms and leaned against the door frame.

"You are so powerful that you can climb onto Fu Shishu's bed." The entertainment circle is more than a face, more famous, and more reliable than the back. When Wang Yujiao was not red, there was a big man behind him, otherwise how could he receive so many female actors.

When the big boss gets tired, everyone gets together, and Wang Yujiao has become famous, and now he can pick people.

Lu Yao packed up the things and carried the bag. The yin and yang of the other party looked really annoying. She was too lazy to bother to go out the door.

When Wang Yujiao looked at Lu Yaobird and didn't look at her, she got angry. She stepped forward and held Lu Yao's shoulder, ironically, "Don't think you can be proud for a long time. Men are the same, but they are just for fun."

Wang Yujiao came from this level. Of course, he knew that the rich man held the woman up to heaven when he was happy. If he got tired, he would lose it as easily as a rag.

What kind of person is Fu Shishu, and there are many women around him, she does not believe how long Lu Yao can stay.

Lu Yao took Wang Yujiao's hand away, "You are blocking my way."

Lu Yao was anxiously urged by Fu Shishu and thought of going out. Who would have thought that Wang Yujiao was there alone and Barabara kept talking.

When the red star has been around for a long time, Wang Yujiao is accustomed to playing big names. Lu Yao dares to take her hand away. She is unhappy.

Lu Yao dug his ears, his eyes showing impatience, "Having said so much, don't you just want to sleep with him."

"I really don't understand what a stallion man likes very much." Lu Yao muttered.

As soon as Fu Shishu entered the door, he heard that Lu Yao's woman said that he was a stallion, and Qingjun's face was covered with a black mist.

"Why haven't you come yet." Fu Shishu waited outside the crew early in the morning, but Lu Yao never came out.

Lu Yao pointed at Wang Yujiao, "I was stopped by her, don't blame me."

Even though Wang Yujiao had not spoken with Fu Shishu, he had seen him far away at the banquet a few times. He did not expect that a real person came out. She was panicked and nervous.

She believes that she is not worse than Lu Yao, but she lacks a chance.

"Mr. Fu, I didn't stop her, I just wanted to discuss the next plot with my sister."

"Don't sisters and sisters, it sounds like someone's wife, big or small." Lu Yao got goose bumps, and it sounded a bit like a palace fighting drama, a group of concubines of the emperor.

Fu Shishu raised his eyebrows. He glanced at Wang Yujiao, and soon his eyes fell on Lu Yao. Thinking that Lu Yao didn't care about pushing him to other women, he was uncomfortable.

In Lu Yao's heart, it doesn't matter who he is with.

"Are you?" Just when Fu Shishu spoke, Wang Yujiao hurriedly reported her name up. She was overjoyed in her heart. Was she fooled by the boss?