Chapter 31

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 31:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 31:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

In recent days, Lu Yao has been relatively idle, because without her part of the drama, the film crew gave Lu Yao a vacation.

Lu Yao didn't want to go either. He slept at home for two days and went out on the third day.

She went to see the small apartment she bought first. The house was almost renovated and she waited for formaldehyde to dissipate. She looked at the first house in her name and was inevitably excited.

After all, this is her home from now on, and no one dares to drive her out.

She came out of the apartment and got a phone call from her cell phone. She thought it was Fu Shishu. Recently, Fu Shishu contacted her a little bit more frequently. She was just taking her to run around as a shield. Even Pan Yi, who had n’t contacted her for a long time, cautiously called her and asked if they were compounded.

Compound, how is it possible.

Lu Yao sneered, she is now moisturizing her childhood, why should she be with Fu Shishu again, isn't she looking for abuse? Besides, Fu Shishu is busy fighting with the stepmother, and neither side is a fuel-efficient lamp. She does not want to blend in.

Out of the apartment, Lu Yao went to the mall.

She is an entertainer now, and she has announcements almost every day. It is rare to take a break. Lu Yao is going to spend money.

Lu Yao dare not go to the mall before.

At the Lu family, Lu Yao had no pocket money. The clothes on her body were not discounted goods in the supermarket or used goods from relatives and friends. She was sensitive and inferior and dared not go to the mall. She knew that the things there did not belong to her.

But now, looking at the rising amount in his private account, Lu Yao is full of confidence.

Lu Yao went to the counter to buy some clothes for herself, and then went to the skin care counter.

When applying makeup, the makeup artist chatted with her about skincare knowledge. Lu Yao is not bad now, so he naturally wants to treat himself better. After all, his face is his own, and he is now eating this bowl of rice. It is impossible to maintain without maintenance. It does not matter because he is relying on a good foundation.

She went straight to the most expensive counter.

After Fang Xin and Lu Yao pinched each other, it took a while to reveal the original form again. He had a new tender model. His girlfriend Jiao Didi said that he wanted to buy something. He was in a good mood and took people to the mall to shop.

Anyway, he can't spend more money on his account every month, and he has his shares in the company.

"Can I really buy anything casually?" Xiao Nianmian took Fang Xin's arm and deliberately rubbed Fang Xin with the two tender pieces of flesh on his chest. Fang Xin smiled brilliantly, thinking that it was still a good model. On the road, where is the woman like Lu Yao, hard and soft not to eat.

However, he recently heard the news that Lu Yao and Fu Shishu seemed to be combined. Someone saw Fu Shishu brought Landing Yao back to his old house.

Is this the rhythm of marriage?

Regardless of whether it is true or false, since this wind came out, Lu Yao, he did not dare to mess with it.

Unexpectedly, you can see Lu Yao when you go shopping.