Chapter 34

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 34:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 34:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao asked Fu Shishu to borrow a few people. She thinks about the Lu family's nature. If their desires are not satisfied, it is estimated that she will be locked up and forced to agree to the conditions.

She would not be so stupid, she really came in alone.

She thought it would be someone Fu Shishu arranged, but did not expect that Fu Shishu himself came in.

He was tall, and standing alone gave him a strong sense of oppression. His eyes were cold and cold, and he had a sense of contempt when looking at people.

"Who are you? Dare to break into my home." Lu Mu saw Fu Shishu's momentary stunnedness, her voice weakened, but she wanted to be in her own home, what she was afraid of.

"Who are you? This is my daughter. I'm doing housework. What does it have to do with you? Be careful. I'll sue you." Mother Lu pinched her wrist, which was pinched by a man, and looked at the red, purple seal on it. Take a breath.

"Sue me?" Fu Shishu disdained, "I will accompany you at any time, if you think you can win Fu's."

Fu's?

Mother Lu looked at the man in front of her again and was a little flustered. Fu Shishu is not a celebrity, and he behaves calmly and calmly. Except for banquets organized by people with good relationships, other public occasions are rarely visited. Of course, they cannot be seen by the Lu family.

Mother Lu felt bad, she dared not speak loudly to Fu Shishu and had to turn her contradiction to Lu Yao.

"You **** girl, don't think you find a wild man over here, I won't dare to teach you, you are my daughter, both neighbors know."

Lu Yao's eyes dropped, and the scene was seen by outsiders, which was really shameful.

"No matter what you think, I won't give it to Mao." Lu Yao knows that once such a person starts, the greed will be out of control.

"Don't give it, you dare not give it, the old lady is going to make trouble," Mother Lu swears, pointing at Landing Yao's nose and yelling.

"It's okay to make trouble, but look at what you have skills." Fu Shishu interjected.

"Who the **** are you?" Mother Lu rose alertly, looking at the person in front of her.

Fu Shishu threw a business card in the past, and Mother Lu stooped down to pick it up. She thought she could be someone. Just now he said that it was Fu's. It was estimated that he was a small leader of Fu's. Stuttered, "Master Fu."

"What's wrong with President Fu?" Lu Nian leaned over and glanced at the business card. As a result, he looked pale.

They wanted to die and couldn't think of the men on Lu Yao's list. They were actually the biggest figures in Beicheng, the CEO of Fu's Group.

"We asked Yaoyao to come back, just to miss her, and told her to eat a meal, nothing else." Lu mother's legs were soft, and her eyes shined.

This is Fu Shishu. Why didn't Lu Yao, the dead girl, say that if she really climbed Fu Shishu, then their family should not eat spicy or spicy food.

"Don't think much about it, I have no relationship with you." Lu Yao started with hands, and the tone was calm. She was too aware of the Lu family's nature, so she didn't want Fu Shishu to come over, who asked him to come by himself.