Chapter 39

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 39:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 39:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Yao only loved Fu Shishu in his last life. Before Lu Yao University graduated, Fu Shishu married Lu Yao at home. Even if she gradually became estranged from her, Fu Shishu was a very possessive person. Lu Yao coveted others.

But in this life, Lu Yao decisively broke up with him, became a star, radiant, more and more people like her, even out of love.

Fu Shishu felt that his chest was stuffy and he choked on his throat in one breath, unable to exhale or swallow.

When Chen Yanxing received a call from Fu Shishu, he just came out of the old house. He got into the car and answered the phone. He is no stranger to Fu Shishu's voice.

"Mr. Fu, who is well-known, has anything to do with me." Chen Yanxing opened the window and lit a cigarette. His eyes were scattered and his tone was careless.

"Chen Yanxing, Lu Yao is my person." Fu Shishu's warning was full of meaning.

Chen Yanxing sneered, disdainfully, and spit out a swearing coldly from his mouth, "Turn off your farts."

Since being entangled in Fang Shengzhou, Lu Yao felt that his work and life were troubled.

Compared with Fu Shishu and Chen Yanxing, who may not be able to see each other for ten days and a half month, Fang Shengzhou shakes in front of Lu Yao every day.

Fang Shengzhou is a cheeky person, Lu Yao ignores him, as an air, Fang Shengzhou can still follow behind with a smile on his face.

A typical man chases a woman, but the woman has no intention.

"I invite everyone to drink coffee." Fang Shengzhou had money to burn and asked the agent to buy the whole crew's coffee.

The agent brought the coffee, and Fang Shengzhou went to Lu Yao with a copy.

"For you, I added extra sugar." Fang Shengzhou was very attentive.

There were people in the whole crew. Lu Yao threw it badly and took it. She raised her eyebrows and said politely, "Thank you."

She sipped her mouth a little, and didn't want to go to Fang Shengzhou, brushing her head on Weibo.

Zhang Sisi told her not to be lazy. As an entertainer on the red road, she has to spend more time managing her own Weibo. A photo and a heartwarming word can give fans a love.

"We took a group photo." Fang Shengzhou stood up and stood on Lu Yao's side. His finger rested on Lu Yao's shoulder. Before Lu Yao responded, click, the photo was taken.

Both were born very well. The beautiful men and women in the photos were beautiful. When taking pictures, Lu Yao had n’t reacted yet. She just raised her eyes and revealed her wandering eyes. She was a little surprised and opened her mouth slightly. And Fang Shengzhou was on the side, bowing his back slightly, his profile was exquisite, his low eyes fell on Lu Yao's body, and he looked very ambiguous.

"Erase."

"Don't delete." Fang Shengzhou is much taller than Lu Yao. Lu Yao stood up and stood up, and could not reach Fang Shengzhou's arm to raise his arm.

However, Lu Yao had no choice but to sit down and she quickly recovered to calm. It wasn't just a photo thing, it didn't matter. Fang Shengzhou loved it as it was.