𝑪𝒉.06

~*~*~*~𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒅

~*~*~*~
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒅

𝑨𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒌𝒂 𝒂𝒘𝒌𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒅 next to the great grey wizard and sighed.

"What is it you wanted to talk to me about?" She asked and he turned to face her.

"It is best if we do not speak here. May we go to your quarters instead?" He asked and she nodded. She soon lead him to her quarters and walked over to the balcony. The view of the waterfall welcomed her and she took a deep inhale. She knew what the talk was about. She had read a few pages to understand how powerful Gandalf was as a wizard.

"Lord Elrond has informed me that you and the four hobbits along with Aragorn have made it to Rivendell. Frodo is in his room resting and is alright. I'm sure he will be awake in few days time. Lady Arwen has told Lord Elrond how she knew that you were special in someway and is why she has offered you her old mothers quarters. Tell me how did you meet the four hobbits? I have not seen nor heard of you before." He asked and she froze. She didn't know whether to tell him the truth or to lie to him. She didn't want to lie and she didn't want others to hate whom she actually was or where she was from.

"I sense conflict within you. Is there something the matter? Lady Annika?" Gandalf asked and tears threatened to fall from her eyes. The more she thought about it,the more she wished to go home.

"I..." She started but paused. She then walked away and towards her bed. Her back was facing Gandalf and she suddenly had tears streaming down her face.

"I can't do this anymore. The more days that pass,the more I grow scared of this place. I have already seen enough that makes me wanna leave. I just wanna wake up from this dream and run back to my mom." She sobbed and Gandalf soon came to her side. He puts a finger under chin to make her look at him.

"Whatever do you mean?" He asked with a smooth and calm voice.

"I-I...I'm not from here. I...come from a place far far away." She says refraining from spilling the whole truth.

"You are not from this world." Gandalf says in a whisper and she looked up at him in shock.

"What?"

"You come a foreign land. A place where no one from this world knows about. Where is it if I may ask?" Annika blinked a few times before answering him.

"Earth. I come from a place called New York on Earth." She answers him and she could see the confusion in his face.

"How did you get here?" He asked and she had feared that this man would play fifty questions with her.