Chapter 41

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 41:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 41:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

As the year approached, the company held an annual meeting. Except for those who couldn't come back to film in the field, basically all artists would go to the company to attend the annual meeting.

"This year the company boss is very generous. In addition to the year-end award, he actually sent everyone a new version of the Apple mobile phone." Zhang Sisi was surprised when she went to pick up things. After all, she has been in the company for several years. Of course she knows the company's boss. The most stingy is to give as little as possible. In the past years, some souvenirs that were worthless were issued by relatives of the boss's family.

Lu Yao naturally also got a new mobile phone, and she is disgusting that her mobile phone system is too stuck, and just has a replacement.

Lu Yao was very happy to change the mobile phone card to a new mobile phone and use it.

"Sister Lu Yao, what are you going to wear at the company's annual meeting." According to the practice of previous years, all the famous artists under the company will dress up and show their presence in front of the company's senior executives.

The company has so many resources. Small flowers of almost the same level can only get better development if they have a good relationship with the company's top management.

"Can you not go?" Lu Yao was lazy.

"Sister Lu Yao, this thing can't be lazy." Zhang Sisi knew that Lu Yao's lazy disease had started to commit again. "You don't know, it is fierce to compete with the same company."

Most of the time Lu Yao was in the crew and was a newcomer, so naturally he didn't know the dirty things in the company.

"I heard that the boss of a sister in our company has a leg." Zhang Sisi heard about this when he entered the company. The elder sister of their company is beautiful, and her acting skills are good, but the most indispensable part of the entertainment industry is the beauty. The elder sister is not young anymore.

Although their boss said that he had already started a family and established a business, how old the children are, but who cares, is to be a lover in the background, and the most important thing is to get a chance.

"It's quite chaotic." Lu Yao felt that the battlefield was everywhere. If it wasn't for making money in this industry, she would like to change career.

"It's true to listen to me, dress nicely and talk more with company executives," Zhang Sisi suggested.

Lu Yao touched the brand new mobile phone and sighed softly.

The company's annual meeting is held at the Champs Elysees Hotel.

Lu Yao was lucky, borrowing the latest dress from Q brand, and also borrowing jewelry.

"The jewel you wore last time." Zhang Sisi felt that Lu Yao should wear the jewel last time to brighten everyone's eyes.

On this occasion, we must press everyone.

"Yes," Lu Yao said lightly.

"Emotional Chen Yanxing won't send you." Zhang Sisi surprised, she was the first time she heard a man take things back.

"I don't want to accept it." Lu Yao later saw that a professional jewelry appraiser on the Internet said that the jewelry that Chen Yanxing lent her was worth 80 million yuan, and her legs were almost weak. Home is not safe anymore, someone will definitely steal it.