Chapter 45

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 45:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 45:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

During the Chinese New Year, it was when the Chinese New Year movie was released. Lu Yao read the online recommendations and found the top three films at the box office very interesting.

"I want to see it." Lu Yao looked at the movie guide manual and made a decision.

Chen Yanxing was happy to accompany Lu Yao, what she said was what she said.

During the Chinese New Year, there were many people, except for those who played cards on the court, most of the crowd was divided into movie theaters.

Lu Yao calculated the time and booked three movies in a row. He just happened to watch a movie, and then went to the next movie. Time was not wasted at all.

After the three movies came, it was late at night.

"I feel that for a while, I will not come to the cinema." When coming out of the cinema, Lu Yao was suffering from fatigue syndrome. Although each movie is very interesting, but after watching three games in succession, it took seven or eight hours to spend on it, and I felt a sense of vomiting.

"Next time, let's go to other places." Chen Yanxing was also a little tired. I felt that watching movies shouldn't be too fierce. Watching a show. After that, other activities should be arranged.

After leaving the cinema, Lu Yao touched her mobile phone and had just been watching movies. She was afraid that the mobile phone was ringing and it was inconvenient to answer the phone, so she adjusted the mute. She came out now and had to adjust to the normal mode. I thought my phone was leaked maliciously, and when I look at it again, it's all a person's number.

Lu Yao looked at the number, the feeling of terror spread in his heart, and he always felt that he was being stared at.

Fu Shishu took the medicine and slept deeply. When he woke up, there was no one in the room. He went to look at his mobile phone. It was almost 11 o'clock, and Lu Yao had not yet returned.

Fu Shishu made one phone call after another and couldn't get through. Late at night, Lu Yao was another woman who did not come back. Fu Shishu's heart rubbed, and the anger came up.

He called every two or three minutes, and if he couldn't get through after a while, Fu Shishu planned to call the police.

Lu Yao was very reluctant to answer the phone in case Fu Shishu was like a ghost dying him.

Lu Yao watched the movie and was originally in a good mood. After seeing Fu Shishu's urgency, he was in a bad mood.

"Why are you looking for me?"

"Where are you?"

"Where am I, how does it matter to you."

"Where are you, I will find you."

"Don't look for me, I will go back myself." Lu Yao hung up the phone quickly, she didn't want to hear Fu Shishu's rory words.

"Who." Chen Yanxing went back to the corner and smoked a cigarette. He saw Lu Yao's expression and asked curiously.

"Fu Shishu." Lu Yao sighed, she held her forehead, thinking that she was wrapped up in a good New Year, and she felt depressed. "He didn't know what was going crazy, he flew from Beicheng."