Chapter 54 - Extra: Small Daily Life (2)

"What, get the certificate?" Lu Yao was surprised and took off his sunglasses, exposing his dark eyes.

"It means literally." Fu Shishu raised his lips, his face calm.

Fu Shishu drove the car all the way to the door of the Civil Affairs Bureau. Lu Yao looked at the sign and moved his body outward. "I am still young. I am not in a hurry to get married."

Lu Yao promised to have a good relationship with Fu Shishu, but it does not mean to marry him.

"We can get married before we love." Fu Shishu took his hands and looked serious.

"Marry first, love later, think of beauty." Lu Yao kicked over, so that she didn't enjoy the nourishment of love before stepping into the grave of marriage.

Lu Yao returned to his residence, and Chen Qing made dumplings in the living room. Recently, Chen Qing put aside the company's affairs and wanted to be a good mother.

Chen Qing embraced a cooking class and had nothing to cook. It was estimated that she wanted to conquer Lu Yao's stomach.

"I'm hungry, otherwise, I'll give you a bowl of dumplings." Lu Yao came back, she was eager to show.

"Well, but a few are enough. I'm losing weight recently." Lu Yao and others planned to enter the crew as soon as they received the show. As long as they were on the camera, they had to maintain a good figure. .

"What do you do if you eat so little? You're already thin enough. What if you lose weight." Chen Qing looked at Landing Yao's big face and felt distressed. She wished to give Lu Yao back every day to eat big fish and meat.

"I know." Lu Yao's management of his physical health is relatively good. He didn't take weight loss pills or excessive dieting. He usually eats three meals a day, that is, he eats less. Where does it look like some female stars, Excessive dieting, looking in front of the camera is okay, but when you see a real person, you can really describe it with ribs, except the skin is the bone.

Although Lu Yao only ate a few, Chen Qing gave Lu Yao a full bowl.

Chen Qingwang landed Yao, full of joy, just looking at her, she felt contented. Chen Qing felt that her brain must have been amused, and she abandoned her lovely daughter.

"It's delicious." Chen Qing looked forward.

"It's delicious." Lu Yao took a sip and the taste was good.

After eating five or six times, Lu Yao stopped using chopsticks. Chen Qing wanted to persuade him, but Lu Yao usually had a small amount of food. It was bad for the stomach and stomach, so Chen Qing had no choice.

"Fu's kid didn't come up?" Even if Chen Qing didn't go down, he knew that Fu Shishu sent Lu Yao back.

Chen Fu did not like Fu Shishu very much. After all, from the perspective of external criticism, Fu Shishu was thoughtful and the city was extremely deep.

As a mother, Chen Qing only hopes that Lu Yao will find an honest person so that he will not suffer from it.

"He, something is wrong." Lu Yao smiled lightly.

Fu Shishu is very smart in the shopping mall, but there is no way to take Chen Qing alone. For the first few times, Fu Shishu was also willing to visit Chen Qing, wanting to have a good relationship with his future mother-in-law, but after several visits, Fu Shishu knew that Chen Qing was deeply biased against him.

No matter what he does, Chen Qing can think of ways to ruin his mind.

Fu Shishu was also afraid. The more times he visited, the worse Chen Chen ’s impression would be.