Chapter 56: Extra: Small Daily Life (3)

In Nancheng, Lu Yao didn't want to go very much. Although it was the place where she was born and the place where she was related by blood, Lu Yao always felt that the place was too foreign to her.

However, even if she deliberately escaped, she always had to go back.

Chen Qingyi heard that Lu Yao was willing to return to Nancheng and quickly contacted the people of the Chen family in Nancheng.

For Lu Yao, the Chen family is very welcome to come back. After all, half of the blood of the Chen family is in her bones. Moreover, what was wrong was Chen Qing, not Lu Yao.

Not long after Lu Yao was born, he was abandoned by Chen Qing to Beicheng. Anyone who thinks about Lu Yao's experience feels pitiful.

Fu Shi took a special plane to send Lu Yao to Nancheng. He calculated that he had just taken the opportunity to go to Chen's home with Landing Yao. When he saw the elders of the Chen's family, he was lucky. Maybe he could still get married.

His abacus sounded loudly, but the future mother-in-law did not take him seriously at all, nor did she mean to take him to the Chen family.

In Nancheng, Chen Qing politely rejected Fu Shishu's idea of ​​continuing to send them.

"Sorry, my nephew is outside, he will pick us up, you go back to Beicheng." Chen Qing chasing people's meaning is obvious.

Fu Shishu didn't give up, still wanted to follow, but his nephew had already come.

"Mr. Fu, today our family is a banquet. It is better not for outsiders to come." Chen Yanxing, a white suit lining his jade tree, was windy and personable. He stopped Fu Shishu, and apparently did not let Fu Shishu follow him.

outsider? What an outsider is clearly Lu Yao 's future husband, Fu Shishu 's silver teeth bite straight, and she rested in the past. The two are love rivals. Fu Shishu has to pick up clothes and do one, but now, the other party is Lu Yao 's cousin. According to the rules, he had to shout a brother with Lu Yao.

Fu Shishu was a bit depressed when he thought about it. This time, he really couldn't do anything. He could only watch the other party's car go further and further.

The Chen family in Nancheng is a local clan. Starting from real estate, it is now involved in multiple fields. It is not inferior to the Fu family. In the past two years, director Chen Yanxing stopped working. He came back to inherit the family business, and the strength of the Chen family was higher. .

At present, Mr. Chen has retired behind the scenes, and Chen Yanxing is the master.

"Yan Xing, fortunately you are here, otherwise the kid has to be entangled." Chen Qing was a little annoyed with Fu Shishu. When in Beicheng, Fu Shishu often squatted at her door, thinking about who would squat.

Chen Qing's relationship with her daughter is much better now. Where is she willing to let Lu Yao and Fu Shishu go out blindly, hoping to see in front of them every day.

Through the rearview mirror, Chen Yanxing can clearly see the nagging aunt and the silent Lu Yao.

He didn't answer, but his eyes stayed on Lu Yao for a long time.

The immediate family members of the family are all waiting and want to see Chen Qing's daughter for themselves.

Lu Yao felt embarrassed, so embarrassed that he wanted to go out immediately.

Chen Yanxing took her wrist and helped her to introduce, "Grandpa, I have wanted to see you for a long time."

Grandpa Chen looked at his granddaughter from left to right, quiet on the face, but mixed feelings. He has read information about Lu Yao and has suffered a lot over the years. As a grandfather, he feels guilty and uncomfortable.