Chapter 58: Extra: Small Daily Life (5)

Lu Yao's baby had to rely on her stomach for a few days, and later went to the hospital to get oxytocin before barely giving birth to the baby.

Although Lu Yao is a natural delivery, it is not much better than a caesarean section. The fetus is too big to inevitably hurt the body. Lu Yao has been in the hospital

You can only go home for a week.

Although a senior Yuesao was invited at home, after all, he was his own child. Many things, Lu Yao wanted to do it himself.

Lu Yao put the baby directly in his room, even though Fu Shishu wanted Yuesao to take the baby to sleep in the next room, but also copied

But Lu Yao's decision.

According to Yuesao's instructions, Lu Yao can now bring her own children.

During the day, Fu Shishu went to work in the group, and Lu Yao was at home with his children at ease.

Perhaps I knew that I was hurting my mother. The baby has always been very good and rarely loses his temper. Basically, except eating it is sleeping, it is very good to bring.

Lu Yao looked at the little life sleeping next to him, his eyes bent, feeling that he was melted by this little life.

When pregnant, Lu Yao felt too troublesome, and this one could n't eat, and that one could n't move, and even complained a little, because of the intention

Bu was pregnant, disrupting her original plan, so that she could not shoot a number of scenes, but until the child was born, I heard the beginning

When I cried, I felt my heart warmed.

Looking at her small nose and small eyebrows, Lu Yao couldn't look tired at all. Sometimes, she does n't do anything even a day

It is enough to just look at her.

"This baby fully inherited the advantages of President Fu." Gu Anan saw the baby for the first time, and the first feeling was that this was not a copy of President Fu.

horse?

"It seems so." Lu Yao didn't feel it at first, but as the little guy grew older, the facial features gradually opened up, more and more like Fu Shishu. When the full moon came, Chen Qing came and complained at that time. Unlike Lu Yao, he completely followed Master Fu Shi.

Lu Yao had some regrets in her heart, but her daughter was like a dad, and she heard that she was blessed. Besides, Fu Shishu was very good. The daughter grew up with him and grew up.

The color pair is a big beauty, and it will definitely be a pick for the future.

"Mr. Fu, have you been disappointed?" No one else in the villa, Gu Anan said with confidence.

When I heard Lu Yao had a daughter, Gu Anan was very worried. After all, men, subconsciously like sons, feel

His son can pass on the lineage, and successful people like Fu Shishu have such ideas.

"No, I think he is very happy." Lu Yao looked at Fu Shishu and came back from work every day to hold Yin Yin for a while before he withdrew his hand.

Did not see him showing any dissatisfaction.

"That's good," Gu An'an was relieved.

Lu Yao didn't feel anything at all, and her daughters were the same. They were all their own children, but Fu Shishu's father was quite obvious.

"I've been a girl for a long time." Fu Fu looked at Yin Yin's face, it's a pity, he is getting worse and worse, he can't figure out which day

A cry of fate, before he died, wanted to see the birth of the next heir of the Fu family.