Chapter 16: Rescue training! (USJ arc 1)

A/N: USJ time! Hope you enjoy this chapter, the USJ is split into two chapters, the fight and the aftermath/ different povs. Leave notes for me! <3

Tigger warning: blood, near death, cussing

Izuku POV:

I woke up at five am and decided to head on a short run before getting ready for school. Aizawa taught me the best running paths in the area so I decided to take a trail that goes behind the house into a forest then back again. I do some light stretching then leave the house.

I get back at 5:45 and take a quick shower. Aizawa was in the kitchen and Yamada had yet to wake up, his alarm usually goes off at six so we can be ready and at school by six thirty.

I finish my shower and put on my uniform. I grab my backpack and head down the stairs where Yamada just finished breakfast. Once he brushed his teeth we got in the car and headed to school.

Like normal I helped the teachers set up for the day. Aizawa didn't need my help today so I wonder if we're doing a written test or something. After some time, I headed to the support course room where I met Hatsume to tell her about how her gauntlets functioned.

"Sorry Izuku, our support class doesn't have this room reserved today, plus I haven't seen Hatsume yet." Power Loader tells me.

"Oh, sorry to bother you but could you tell her that the gauntlets worked great and I'm very thankful?" I ask.

"Yeah, and you're no bother at all kid. See you later Izuku." He waves.

"Yep, see you later." I wave back as I walk down the hall to class 1-A.

I enter the class that's already got the other students inside. Iida, Uraraka, and Tsu all wave to me. I greet them as well as I take my seat behind Kacchan.

"Oi, Deku. Did you finish updating my page in your nerd notebook? Make sure you make it clear that I'm stronger than you." Kacchan laughs.

"Yeah I finished it last night after I went home! Here loo-" I was interrupted by the slam of the door opening.

"Go put your hero costumes on and meet me in the main hall." Aizawa tells us with his quirk activated.

"Yes sir!" We all answer and head to the lockers.

Once we all have our costumes on, Aizawa tells us what's going on. We're taking a trip to the USJ facility to do rescue training. All Might and 13 will be joining us.

'Oh my god All Might! It's easy to forget he's been teaching at UA for a while now but I can't believe he'll be teaching us!'

I doubt anything could ruin this day.

All the students file into the bus and we head to the USJ facility. Aizawa goes over some rules then we get off and into the building. 13 waits for us inside. She said that All Might would be here shortly and just needed to finish some work.

"Hey look! These guys went all out with fake villains." Kaminari points at a purple misty portal that opens in the middle of the facility.

"Those are fake villains. 13 get the students out of here!" Aizawa sprints down to the main area where villains start to flood out of the portal.

"Right, let's get out of here." 13 yells and points to the door that's slowly eaten by the same purple portal. A misty man that matches the portals walks towards us.

"WHERE THE HELL IS ALL MIGHT?" We hear a man yell from the center of the building. "IF HE CAN'T BE PUNCTUAL MAYBE KILLING SOME OF THESE BRATS WILL BRING HIM OUT!" The man still yells like he wants us to know what he's saying. I can't hear him but Aizawa says something as he moves towards the man while taking out other villains.