Chapter 19

Mᴀɢᴀɴᴅᴀɴɢ ᴛᴀɴɢʜᴀʟɪ sᴇɴʏᴏ ʟᴀʜᴀᴛ <ᴛʀᴀɴsʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ> ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ's ɪs ᴄᴜᴛᴇ HAHAHA 😫🤣

Lisa's Pov...

It's been a week since the event at jisoo's party happened. I can't sleep for a few days and I'm thinking about what happened in jisoo's guest room. to be able to forget all that I just turned my time and attention to my family and my girlfriend.

It's been a week also since jennie and I met at jisoo's party because we're both so busy so we didn't have time to see each other,. But she always texts me and calls me that she miss me that much.

Then one night she sends a voice mail while moaning and screaming my name. I can't also can forget when she sent me a video that she was completely naked while she was playing with herself that time I was in my class the whole class heard as well as the prof jennie's moan so I immediately turned off my phone in so much embarrassing.

Oh i forgot to tell you guys I have been working for jennie for a month and she called me earlier that I will go later to the address she sent me I don't know maybe she will give me my one month salary i guess?.

And about the news about my father until now they still don't see a donor because it's not easy to find a donor especially since the heart is important in all parts of our body but there is a woman who volunteered this past few days my mother she told me about that.

But why i feel anxiety with what I've heard and my knees become weak about the news. Every time I think about who is the woman who volunteered to be my father's donor my heart beats faster with so much nervousness.

As usual I'm here in the University with my annoying friends, Sighing softly before siting down on the chair we're here at the cafeteria to take our lunch together.

I'm not with Somi right now she told me earlier that her friends would have lunch with her, I agreed, she also told me that she wouldn't be able to go home with me because she would take care of some paperwork, I don't know why.

And this past few weeks she's always busy i wonder what's bothering her and she looks so damn pale so i can't help but to worry about her.

After eating lunch withy friends I quickly bid goodbye to them,.That I will go to class first but the truth is I will go to the rooftop to get some air to remove the enxiety inside my body since I got the news about my father's donor I don't seem to feel well right now.

One hours later, I heard the rooftop door open i just ignored it then I heard foot steps coming towards me so i slowly open my eyes then someone chuckled.

"Well, look what do we have here." The man voice said behind me so i quickly turned around to look who it was.

"Lalisa, Lalisa, Lalisa..nice meeting you again my deer cousin.." He said and smirk I rolled my eyes while gritted my teeth.

"What the fvck are you doing here?!." I said with anger he chuckled and slowly walk towards me followed by his friends.

"Well, I'm here to take what's mine." He said that made me scoffed.."Your's? tell me what's your's?" I responds.

"Tsk! don't pretend that you didn't know..Ah yeah wait before I could answer your damn question let me talk for a while." He said I just looking at him.

"You are already talking."I said with rudeness he just laughed sarcastically..

"Don't be so rude my dear cousin, I know your little secret." He said that made me look at him he's smirking at me