The Meeting

COLUMBIA TEXAS

APEX HEADQUATERS

2:00 pm, evening

It was exactly 11 hrs since she send the message to her family.

The swarm of questions was inside her. what if they don't want me back? what if  they hate me? what if they don't like what I have become? what if they don't accept me? what if they don't help me?

"Fucking hell! Shut up. Just shut up!" she shouted, more to herself. Just as she was going to smash her 6th coffee mug to the door. Ezra abruptly open the door shouted

"We got it! we got the reply Grace! They are coming" but his eyes widen when he saw the weird  position of Grace, her one end in the air with the empty coffee mug.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing with the cup" Ezra asked

"Nothing" she cleared her throat. She put the cup back on the table and took a glass of water to calm her.

"Anyway! when they are coming?" clearly changing the topic.

"Today" the water flew out her mouth.

"what the fuck!? why are they coming so fast. Don't they have anything else to do? I thought they would take at least a week to come down here" She coughed out.

"They would have but they don't get the call of their long lost daughter everyday. Now do they?" Ezra sarcastically smirked and gently rubbing her back to prevent coughing.

Alexandra fake glared at him. 

"Time?" she asked

"Around 7 pm. The are coming in their private jet" Ezra replied

She nodded and called Paul, her personal secretory. He was the man in his 20s, professional and Efficient just as she liked.

Within 10 seconds Paul was in office. "You called, Mam" he asked

"Yes Paul, The guests that are coming from Italy. I want you prepare their stay in Grace Estate itself. Tighten the security around the estate and make bodyguard's no double. I want update from estate security every hour. I also want to you contact their manager and inform them about their staying management. That's all"

"Yes Mam" he said and was out of sight the next moment.

"One thing more Grace. They want to meet you first thing after reaching here." Ezra said

"Of course! why not! I mean fantabulous. Why give this girl even a day to prepare" She said sarcastically. Ezra very well knew that Nervous Alexa is a Sarcastic Alexa.

"Calm Down Grace! Just do your work. I am sure You would forget about everything while your doing your work. I will call you up when the time come" Ezra said passively to relax her

"Yeah sure. What choice do you thing I have?" She sighed 

"Oh and Grace!" Ezra said smirking towards her to which Alexa gave pointed look .

"Make sure to smash your cup with the window next time not the door" Ezra smirked

Alexandra turned red when she heard that.

"Get out of my office!" she pushed Ezra out of the door but still could hear Ezra laugh from the hall.

......

"Ezra! Am I looking good? Is everything ready? Oh my God! Ezra they are coming . What am I gonna do? You fucking Bastard, Its you who wanted to contact them. I think I should fucking  shoot you down for making this Chaos!  EZraaaa!" She caught hold of his collar. The cold and calm, Alex Grace was freaking out in her office. It was barely twenty minutes left before her family would be in the conference room. She had just change her clothes in the fresh ones with her signature gold watch. Her makeup was on top. In short, She was looking professionally beautiful  Its the first time Ezra has seen this in years of being together with her.

her look

"Shut up Grace! Don't you dare to say another word

"Shut up Grace! Don't you dare to say another word. He is back. We are in danger but you are not some damsel in the stress who needs saving. You have made all of this with your hard work. Its time to show your family what you got. So no more freaking out. yeah?" Ezra said sternly

Alexandra nodded and took a deep breath. Yes Ezra was right. She was not a little girl anymore. She is not the same anymore. After all the reason why she actually left her family is back. She would not be just standing there and watching. She would kill that bastard.

"Miss, they are here!" Paul told her. She nodded her head and went out of the office with cool demeanor and calm face. With Ezra on her right and Paul on her left. She went to the conference room.

................  

The Greco family has just arrived the Apex organization anxiously waiting for the girl they believed their family.

As the door was opened  A girl not more than 20 enter the room with 2 guys behind her. Her walk oozing confidence. She went and sat on the head chair  with Ezra behind her. But now there was not even an ounce of doubt brothers had. She was indeed their sister.

Each one of them was too shocked to say something to one another. Ezra cleared his throat to give a silent message to Grace.

"Oh!" she cleared her throat.
Why is she so nervous. Pep talk by Ezra was epic fail.she thought.

"Greetings Gentlemen, Sorry for making you wait and thanks for coming here on such a short notice." someone kill me now. Gentlemen. GENTLEMEN!! She was sure she heard the youngest twins and Ezra snickering . What I would give to just get out of this room right now.

preventing any another awkwardness Mr. Ivanov says "You are our Alexandra right?"

"Yes ,I am" her eyes shining with sincerity. can she call him papa?

"you knew about us all along right?" Giovanni asked, his eyes shining with anger

"Yes, I knew" Everyone eyes widen with this conformation.

"Then why don't you come back" Dom asked

"I did not knew how to." She looked at Dom. Her eyes widen. Oh gosh how much she missed out, She looked exactly same as him and she would not say it to anyone but internally SHE WAS SO DAMN PROUD OF IT.

" you look so beautiful." Emiliano said. Her ears could not go anymore redder than now.

"Thanks Eli. you look handsome too" she smiled. A mega watt smile.  Everyone was shocked that she used the nickname of Emiliano she gave to him. You could see Emiliano smirking at other brothers.

" You hacked our systems, right?" Alfonzo Asked

"Yes. Did you get any problems opening it?" she smirked. Her eyes challenging his capabilities. She always loved to get on Alfonzo nerves. 

"Not At all sister! Not at all." he exclaimed too fast.

"What's with this interview of her? we have just met. Let her rest for a second. We are super glad to meet you again. But I know there would be some solid reason why you contact us now. what is it?" Antonio asked.

All of sudden all the light of Alexandra's eyes just vanished. She was serious now and every one of them has feel the shift in the air.

"He is here"

"Pedro is back"

Ok haash! At last Alexandra met her family. I want it to keep it as real as possible. So I tried to show all of the emotions she could feel in 1 exact moment.

Hope you like it and make sure to give your comments on it right here
Just write whatever you feel so far.
Bye
Have a good night.