【131】

The smile at the corner of his mouth froze instantly, looking at He Jinyun's red eyes, Ye Zexi's heart suddenly panicked.

Wasn't this the first time Ye Zexi saw this expression on He Jinyun's face?

In Ye Zexi's impression, He Jinyun had always been gentle and considerate, which made other people feel at ease to rely on him.

He always thought that He Jinyun was so strong that there would not be a time of him being vulnerable.

It wasn't until this moment that Ye Zexi realized that in fact, He Xiu was right. He really didn't know He Jinyun at all.

Ye Zexi didn't know what to do for a while, so he returned to the kitchen again, walked towards He Jinyun, and hugged He Jinyun in his arms distressedly.

"I...I'm not going anywhere, I just want to go out and get some vegetables in." He Jinyun's body was a little stiff, Ye Zexi patted the man on the back, and buried his head on the man's shoulder and whispered, "Isn't that you haven't eaten yet? Wait for me, I'll be right back."

After speaking, Ye Zexi carefully looked at He Jinyun's expression again, and made sure that the man's mood was stable. Then he let go of the arms holding He Jinyun, brought the food and ran back to the kitchen under He Jinyun's gaze.

He Jinyun's gaze locked on Ye Zexi's body, and he didn't want to look away even for a moment.

Ye Zexi was naturally happy to be stared at by He Jinyun, but looking at the familiar and unfamiliar food in his hand, Ye Zexi was still in trouble.

How to cook?

Do I really want to look up Baidu in front of He Jinyun?

In the end, it was He Jinyun who took over the vegetables in Ye Zexi's hand. The man lowered his eyes, in which his emotions were being hidden: "I'll do it, you stand here."

Ye Zexi breathed a sigh of relief and nodded quickly: "Well, I'm just standing here, I won't leave."

Hearing his words, He Jinyun raised his eyes and glanced at Ye Zexi. The red marks on the corners of the man's eyes have faded, but the look on his face was still not pretty.

Ye Zexi looked distressed. He could only move forward and hug the man when He Jinyun was not busy, or he could pinch He Jinyun's fingers from time to time.

He constantly made small movements, with some careful reassurance.

After a meal was made, He Jinyun's expression finally improved.

Ye Zexi had just eaten, but he smelled a familiar scent, and he couldn't hold back and also wanted to eat.

As a result, Ye Zexi ate a lot during the meal, and He Jinyun took a few bites, not even touching the rice at all.

Ye Zexi looked uncomfortable and could only keep adding food to He Jinyun. Fortunately, Ye Zexi's food was eaten by He Jinyun.

Ye Zexi was very satisfied, not forgetting to serve He Jinyun while eating.

After going back and forth, the dishes on the table were eaten cleanly by both of them. Ye Zexi was really struggling now, and after eating, he didn't bother to move while sitting in a chair.

But at this time, He Jinyun got up and went into the kitchen, poured a cup of ginger tea that had been boiled, and placed it in front of Ye Zexi.

Ye Zexi couldn't stomach anything anymore, so naturally he couldn't finish this bowl of ginger tea quickly. But he could not just tell He Jinyun that, so he just sat there and sipped slowly on the tea, it took him a while to finish the tea finally.