𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐄𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐲

Sound Of Grandfather's Clock Chimes Its Very Last Echo.

  Indicating Its End.

  Stars Fade Above Him. The Room Goes Dark.

And At Last, He Fell Into The Eternal Slumber.

=====================

  The city are bustling as usual during the daytime. Cars and busses coming by, some formed in lanes waiting for the green light. 

  There is many open attraction there as well, such as restaurant, malls, shopping stores or districts here and there.

  Beneath them there build a man-made underground train station, the place itself didn't lose from the bustling city as they too, evidently crowded with people. 

  Some stalls for food and beverages stood there serving those who in needs, Vending machines are a choice as well. 

  A train arrives, stopping with a hiss from its machines as an announcement spark through a speaker, alerting those who has the same destination. 

  Among them, there appear a girl.

  The girl did not enter the train station, nor did she got off from the bullet-train. She appear and immediately blend in with the crowd naturally. 

  Dressed in a casual attire consist of oversized button up short-sleeved shirt, along with shorts that is just above her knees. Both attire match with each other because of its colour being beige, 'sand dollar'.

  Her shoes also match up well, chunky platform sneakers coloured off-white. with light grey highlight by its side. The girl's hair reach below her shoulder, it looks soft to touch and smooth, coloured black.

   None suspected the girl as she made her way out of the station. The appearance seems normal, nothing out of the ordinary, just a regular citizen going through their day.

   Buying herself an ice candy, known as 'Garigari-kun'. It is a sea salt popsicle that is favoured by Japan from the article she once read. Walking out of the Japanese convenience store as she stride down the path for pedestrians, avoiding others to prevent colliding.

  Under the blazing sunlight, slight pink began to appear on the girl's cheek. Though she did not realise such a thing, her gaze seems to be lost in thought, though it'd be hard to tell because of the sunglasses she wore.

  The sunglasses is in different colour but it surprisingly match despite its colour translucent pink with silver trims, 'Aviator' style. she has many things to arrange when she gets home.

   Thought the girl finding them inconvenient, regardless she had already come up with a solution. 

  That being said, stepping in herself. But who could thought, in the process she receive few disadvantages? 

  Not to mention her 'unsual' eye colour that certainly isn't normal, and then theres those type of people who are willing to dirt their hands with blood in order to get anything they want.

  The girl groaned, goosebumps find its way in her body, mainly on her back. Just the mere thought of being experimented on disgust her. Thank god she bought eye contacts in advance. Therefor it'll be difficult to identify  the colour.