🩹💖Sick - Haechan X 127

Request by: softangel5

Warning: vomit

It was late, almost 4 AM and taeyong was still up working on something for 127. He was sure the rest of the members were asleep besides mark probably since the boy always stays up writing lyrics or practicing guitar.

He was typing on his laptop when he heard someone cough. At first he ignored it, but it continued every few minutes. It sounded wet and painful.

He removed his headphones and listened again hearing the cough a little more clearly.

"aish, that sounds bad..." he said to himself pondering if he should go check on whoever was coughing.

He decided to go. He placed his headphones down and stood up exiting his room where he ran into mark and taeil.

"hyung?" mark whispered.

"mark? Hyung? What are you guys doing up?"

"we heard coughing we wanted to go see if everyone was okay." Taeil said rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

The coughing started again startling all three of them.

"aish, that's haechan for sure." Mark said recognizing the boys voice.

They walked down to haechan's door and opened it not caring to knock.

"haechannie?" taeil called out softly in case the boy was asleep.

Haechan groaned before another horrible painful sounding set of coughs left his lips.

"aish donghyuk-ah." Taeil said as he walked over to haechan's bed followed by taeyong and mark.

Mark clicked on the small lamp on haechan's bed side table.

"hyuckie you sound horrible, are you feeling okay?" taeil asked softly as he sat on the edge of haechan's bed.

Haechan shook his head unable to make words.

Taeil placed his hand on haechan's forehead and winced at how warm he was.

"he has a fever." He informed the other two.

Taeyong's eyes went wide.

"oh you poor thing... when did this start haechannie?"

"l...last night..." he forced out with a very raspy voice.

"here, sit up hyuckie, let's get you some medicine." Taeil said as he gently helped haechan up into a sitting position.

"I'll go grab the fever reducers and see if we have some cough syrup." Taeyong said before he left into the hall.

Mark knelt down next to haechan replacing where taeyong was.

Haechan began coughing again, violent wet coughs echoing through the room.

"Jesus, that sounds awful..." mark said rubbing haechan's back.

The fit lasted a few minutes before he stopped and struggled to take in a breath.

"your poor throat must be on fire right now..." taeil pouted running his fingers through haechan's hair.

"I feel terrible...everything hurts..." he whined with a barely audible voice.

"I'm so sorry hyuckie, we're gonna try and make you feel better okay? Just hang tight for a second." Mark said his hand still gently resting on haechan's back.

Just then another horrible coughing fit wracked his body, the coughs sounded even worse than before.

Haechan doubled over due to t he force of them sounding almost like he was choking.