Chapter 9

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

꧁-------❤︎-------꧂

Neil's POV

After her departure, I was still standing there numb while four pair of eyes were looking at me, out of which one pair of eyes was glaring at me while other three looked at me in disbelief.

And that one pair of eyes was of Karan bhaiyya's

Among those, all I could concentrate was on the look which She gave me before leaving the house. Her tear stricken face was constantly flashing in my mind as I guessed that I maybe did wrong.

But Neil Khurrana isn't wrong. Definitely it's a forced marriage and all need to know that always their words won't stay. They forced to do this and now has to bear the consequences of the same too

"That was not at all necessary" I looked away, turning towards Karan bhaiyya who shot me an angry glare before walking away towards our grandmother's room.

Without knowing what to speak, I slowly walked towards Naina who looked at me with her teary eyes and immediately looked down.

"Nai---" I called her, cupping her face as in a go she shrugged off my hand and said, "Please bhaiyya don't"

"Naina. My darling. You know right your bhaiya can't see tears in your eyes my love" my voice was soft enough as she gave a sarcastic laugh.

I knew that it was not at all easy for me to handle them now but I also could never see my sister crying.

She is someone who was, is and will always remain very special to me and her tears really pierce my heart like anything

"You know what bhaiyya thank God that mom or daadi or someone else isn't here. We know bhaiyya it's not easy to accept whatever happened for them. But bhaiyya, this marriage not only turned your life into a 360°, but Tia bhabi's too. And today I ain't crying because what you said beacuse it's between you husband and wife. Obviously you shouldn't have said it loud. But because for our teasing. Our little fun today in the early morning we made our bhabi cry. Anyways, the sorry or apology you wanted to from us, if possible tell that to bhabi. Your words did hurt her. It did bhaiyya" she said in a go and ran towards her room as Anamika bhabi followed her along with Naman, not before them giving me a look.

After their departure, I stood there numb as the last lines which Naina uttered kept ringing in my mind.

"Your words did hurt her. It did bhaiyya"

Was I really sounded that rude???

But it was true. It's indeed a forced marriage. Moreover they all saw my fault and not what she did. She was about to fall, I...I saved her : my mind spoke while my heart whispered something else.

"After saving her, you did hurt her by your words, knowingly or unknowingly you did which is more painful than the pain which she could have felt if she had fallen" my heart said while my mind rolled it's eyes.