Chapter 1

Sry im kinda lazy, so this part is just gonna be short😥

"Prine Xiao~", a girl said, the girl has light blue hair with horns and nice looking."What "PRINCESS GANYU?", Xiao saying aggressive,"Father Zhongli is calling you",Ganyu said.

"Ugh-, what does he want now?!" Xiao getting up his chair aggressive and walking to get to his father.

Xiao got to his father and saying "What do you want from me?"
"I want you to study and attend this school.."King Zhongli Said...
"WHAT!,NO, I DON'T WANT TO!", Xiao then ran to his room, shut it down and locked it, he jumped in his bed and calmed his self down.

(Time Skip, im lazy :v)

Xiao then got transferred to this school, as he was walking in the hall way, some girl bumped in to him, "Ugh-", "im sorry!", The girl said,"Ugh, just be careful next time.." , "im sorry, yes, i was in a rush, ehe~", Xiao then looked at her, she has a brown hair with two pigtails and red eyes, "o-okay".....(SHH, IM NOT MAKING THIS A XIAO X HU TAO)or maybe/j....

(Time Skip Again😥)

Xiao finally got in his class, ofcourse he has to introduce himself, "Hi, my name is Xiao, Im 18 years old", and ofcourse everyone knew he was the prince, everyone scream which Xiao didn't like.

"Alright, alright class, shush, hi prince Xiao, please sit beside.....

254 words....

WEW, I'LL UPDATE SOON😚