Chapter 3

Thought I'd give you an extra chapter!

The markets was starting to get busy and you were glad you hadn't taken so long picking out an outfit.
People bustled about in their own business, the food stalls and retail and catering stores were filled with products and food. You like things like that, but most of the time you couldn't really afford such things and you didn't really need them as well. 

Life was so hard for you... not...

Well... You looked up at the trees, watching the birds travel through by hopping onto each and every branch.
You weren't having the best of days, you felt empty because you didn't know where you were going in life.
Unlike Sarah, you weren't looking for boys to go out with and screw around, no, you were quite different than that.
You look down at your wrist, two sets of initials on your skin, you had lost your parents years ago, when you were very young. Something had bugged you when you grew up and began to understand the world around you.

'Hey, (Y/N) you okay?'

You were ripped out of your stupor by Sarah's uncertain tone in her voice, she was even pulling at your arm, 'you stopped in your tracks there, you're freaking me out much', Sarah chuckled but you noted the hint of nervousness in her voice.

'Yeah, I'm alright, just tired thats all, didn't get a good nights rest'.

'Really? Why didn't you tell me? I would've let you sleep in'.

Really? Goddamn it!

You let her pull you further into the crowd, trying your best not to get knocked out. 

'Is there anything in particular you wanna go to or?'

Sarah continued pulling as she shook her head, 'nope! We're doing some browsing!'

Oh for crying out loud!

You hated doing those kind of things, you weren't like Sarah at all. But she wasn't going to find out anytime soon, she wasn't allowed to know and if she found out?... Well you may have to kill her and you didn't want that because you'd started to like her.
Your secret was locked and safe. 

You were pulled over to a little clothing shop, and you watched as Sarah rummaged through, you found her amusing. 
You weren't here to buy things though, maybe some food, but nothing else fancy. 

'Don't you have a lot of clothes already?'

You motioned to the clothes you were wearing. Sarah rolled her eyes, 'you need to learn how to pamper yourself!'

'Yeah... No thanks, I'm all good'.

You knew you were quite boring, but you weren't unhappy about it, no boyfriend... in fact no romantic experiences at all.

How fucking embarrassing .

You froze suddenly, the hairs on your arms rose, something wasn't right. You looked around slowly, trying your best to not make it obvious that you were alert.
You were being watched.