Chapter 4

'You okay?'

You look back at Sarah, she held a dress against her, 'you look like you've seen a ghost'.

Well... Not really a ghost.

You weren't going to tell her anything, 'yeah, just feeling a little ill, I guess you were right about how I look'.

'I won't be too long-'.

'No no, don't worry about hurrying, it's not fair on you, I'll still hang around, might get something to eat'. 

She was hesitant before continuing on with the shopping. But you could tell that she was still on edge with your attitude.
You look around once again... Nothing... That's what you're assuming at the moment. 
You looked down at the initials on your wrists, there were secrets that you kept to yourself, and maybe, just maybe you may die with them.

You managed to grab a hot dog, and that was the best decision by far. You didn't feel so sick like before.

'You eat like a pig'.

Sarah burst out laughing, 'it's like you're trying to scare off all the guys'.

'That's the plan'. 

'Oh you're unbelievable'. 

You laughed but almost choked on the hotdog, 'look, there might be a guy who'll look past that all that, that's what true love is', you almost puked from your words.

God.

'Well, I was gonna say... There's this one guy'.

You roll your eyes, 'oh you're kidding right? Is  it someone from the internet?' Sarah raised her eyebrows, 'how the hell did you know?'

'Yeah yeah, I didn't come down in the last shower'.

'Yeah? You are old'. 

You punched her in the shoulder, 'shut the hell up... So what? How long have you been "seeing" this guy'.

She shrugged, 'about a month', you almost choked on the last of your food, 'you serious? Why the fuck didn't you tell me!?'

'Because I didn't know how you would react!?'

She was laughing, 'see!? Look how you're reacting!' You laughed, 'are you serious!? I'm not mad or anything, I'm not your mother or anything!' 

'Still, he's so nice and-'.

'Puppy love'. 

'Shut the fuck up!'

You put your hands up to surrender, 'alright! I'm sorry!'  You roll up the rubbish and went to find a bin. But the moment you threw the rubbish away you froze again.

No, someone is watching me, I just know it.

You'd learned the senses, it came you, but it was also like a curse.