Office

...

The remaining of the morning went well for both couples.

Zayn and Liam

Zayn felt his cheeks heaten up as Liam softly kissed his hand.-"Nice to meet you too Mr.Payne."

Liam smiled cockily.-"You must be the, I must quote, 'pretty stubborn beta', that Harry told me about."

Zayn sighted and retrieved his hand.-"You work for that oaf right?"

Liam laughed eyeing him up and down.-"He's my best friend. And I see he stepped on your nerves...he does that sometimes."

"Oh no! He did not step on my nerves. He's been circling like a vulture over Louis, my best friends head, and that stepped further than in my nerves."-Zayn said monotonously revolted.

Liam stepped further closer.-"You seem worried about your friend, how considerate. But I know Harry. He would never get into something if he wasn't serious about it."

Zayn tensed, Liam having invaded some of his privacy.-"I hope he's not fooling around, Louis is not someone who likes games. He bites back."

Liam's smile grew wider.-"We have so much in common. Both our concerns are out best friends we're both worried about their future."

"How sweet, you want a reward or something ?"-Niall who had been standing at the doorstep the whole time said, ruining his attempt on flirting.

Zayn pushed his glasses onto his nose, hiding his sight blush.-"Niall this is Liam, Harry's friend..."

"Best friend...And workmate. I work for him."-Liam said looking at the alpha very angered and annoyed.

Niall growled at him for staring to long.

Liam growled back.

Zayn had to step in, placing a hand on his shoulder toning his anger down. Liam's vision softened as he smiled at Zayn.-"Sorry, he started it."

Niall stepped closer.-"Stop flirting with my best friend or I'll start something else."-He said through his teeth.

Liam growled again.-"It's none of your business!"

"Guys...please. Can you tone down the alpha tendencies."-Zayn said not bothering to stop them anymore.

"He started it!"-They both said at the same time, than hissed at each other.

"Niall, tell Stan and Paul to check the front yard, there was a reported wolf this morning, the kids are afraid to go out. I'll take care of Mr.Payne here."-Zayn ordered once again checking his tablet.

"Why not leave Mr.Payne-in-the-ass to me? I can take care of him!"-Niall said but Zayn gave him a death stare.-"Okay as you say captain."-He mocked Zayn and left giving Liam an 'I'm watching you' warning sign.

Once he was gone Liam breathed out.-"Finally."

"This way Mr.Payne."-Zayn said taking him to the office.

"Please call me Liam. Mister makes me feel old. Plus why so formal. We're going to see each other a lot now."-Liam said winking trying to brake the ice.

Zayn rolled his eyes.-"What makes you think that?"

"Oh! Harry won't stop talking about this annoying Louis. I'm pretty sure he's growing to have a thing for him."-Liam chuckled.-"Plus they work together now! Louis is taking Mark's place as his right hand, with the last transport being handled so well by him, the council will agree on Louis' worth on his position."