hangout

Tubbo's pov
It was Sunday. I had to go home but i didn't want to. When i went to grab my pack shadow was laying on it.
"Looks like shadow wants you to leave ether" ranboo said.
"Well can i just take her with me. "
"No bee. I'm sorry"
I picked up shadow. Then my bag. I set shadow down. I walked over to ranboo. Shadow wrapped herself around my leg.
Ranboo tried to get her off she did not want me to leave.
"You know what i will do i tell my mom I'm staying another night."
"Ok."
"Oh. Today Is the day me and tommy hangout and he sleeps at my house to we can walk to school."
"Oh well he can just come here. My parents won't mind."
"Ok. Thanks boo."
I texted my mom. She said ok. Then i texted Tommy and gave him ranboo's address. Tommy's dad took in here. I could see Tommy and his dad mouth wow. Tommy knocked on the door. Luke answered the door.
"Yo tubbo is this one of yours and ranboo's friends?" Luke asked.
"Yep. Come on Tommy." I said

Ranboo's pov
Tubbo and Tommy got to my room. I was playing with Shadow. I was on my bed. I had my knees up. So shadow was on her back. I had a toy that had fethers on it.
"Hey bee. Hey tommy." I said lifting my head up and looking at them.
"Hey ranboo." Tommy said.
"Hey boo."
"Stop making me fell single please." Tommy said
"No promises." Tubbo said.
Then he walk over to me and graded shadow. And held her up to tommy face.
"Isn't she cute."
"Yeah she is."
"Her name is shadow."
"I like that name."
Tubbo gave shadow back to me. It was lunch. We walked down stairs i was holding shadow with one hand like a baby. I was holding tubbo's hand with my other hand. Tommy looked like he was going to cry.
"Are you really felling that single tommy?" I asked
"Yes, yes i am."
I put Shadow down and we ate.
"Ranboo. I'm going to work and 2pm and will be back at 2am. Ok." My mother said.
"Ok. Does dad know?"
"Yes he does."
"Ok."
Shadow jumped up on the table asking for food. My mom gave me her one little peace of chicken meet. Because we are having chicken meet sandwiches for lunch.

Me
Sorry its short will do part 2 and probably be a part 3. Anyway take care and have a great day or night.