290-292

Chapter 290 - He Had a Dream that Night. One that Left Him Drenched in His Own Sweat When He Woke Up (1)

Jiang DeXian shrugged at Fang JunRong after he hung up the phone. He had a chic leisurely look to him when he did that.

"He didn't want to have a sex-change operation performed. If you ask me, I think he will still be quite pretty even if he is to become a female." Li ShiZe's look combined the best parts of both Fang JunRong and Li WangJin. He could even hold his own if he was to join the entertainment circle.

Fang JunRong's lips twitched. Some of Jiang DeXian's actions were eye-opening to her. Of course Li ShiZe would not agree to become a woman. His confidence derived partly from the fact that she was her son and partly from his gender. As much as she had treated both her children the same, but Li WangJin had always saw Li ShiZe as the heir. As such, that idea had been deeply rooted in Li ShiZe. That he was the only son of the Li family and, naturally, he would be the heir of the family fortune. Even after he had suffered so much and been put down by the society so many times, it was still very difficult to alter that idea of his.

Her BBQ-pork son probably thought Jiang DeXian was insulting him on purpose. By now, she rarely cared about what her BBQ-pork son was up to. More and more, she thought of him as a stranger. She had already been very kind to him by not exerting her revenge on him.

"I hope I didn't offend him," said Jiang DeXian, looking unconcerned.

Fang JunRong had noticed that Jiang DeXian had been more and more relaxed around her. Occasionally, he would even let his true self shine through.

There was a hint of smile in her eyes. She suddenly recalled something. "Were you the one who exposed the Li Xuan's scandals a while back?"

A few days ago, a video clip of Li Xuan messing around in a pool with a few 18th-tier models had been released. Li Xuan had gotten married a year ago and had always maintained the image of a good husband. This video clip stirred up a lot of ruckuses the minute that it was released. He had gained a lot of publicity all of a sudden; unfortunately, they were all negative publicity. The video was very clear so Li Xuan couldn't even claim that "we are just friends". Nobody believed his excuses and all condemned him for his behaviors. The netizens referred to it as the "swimming pool banquet."

Li Xuan had been troubled by that the last few days. He had, after all, been marketing how much he was in love with his wife over the last few years and had also signed contracts for a few variety television shows that he would appear with his wife. All of these shows required him to sign contracts in advance and now, with this new round of development, never mind about showing his face on the shows, he would be demanded to pay a handsome amount of fines for breaching the contracts. They would cost him everything that he made in the last few years.

And that was not the end of it either. Over the last few days, more dark histories about him were leaked. Things such as how he had put pressure on or backstabbed his teammates, how he had unspoken ruled other celebrities, being stuck up, bully newbies, etc. All of these scandals completely destroyed his likability with the public. A few of his most loyal fans, after the mounting scandals, had finally ceased to be his fans and turned around and chastised him.

All in all, unless someone was willing to spend as astronomical amount to keep him in the entertainment circle, his future had more or less been ruined. Unfortunately, even his original backer had chosen to abandoned him after he had become less attractive after too many plastic surgeries.

Fang JunRong had no idea why Mr. Jiang DeXian was the first one that popped into her mind. He was, after all, the one who knew the most about Li Xuan's dark histories. And, in addition, all of these took place after the two had met each other again.