Take Your Vitamins

(Idea by grxcefuI 💜)(Jungkook is 13 here)

Jungkook had always taken vitamins since he needed it, his hyungs would even scold him if he doesn't. He likes taking it, at least it's not those bitter vitamins, he had sweet ones and they're gummies.

Jungkook looked at the vitamin bottle. He gulped, another one won't hurt, right? He had taken two before, nothing happened. He took one and smiled, he waited for 5 minutes, nothing happened. So, he took another and another and another until he felt full.

Jungkook ran to the bathroom, vomiting. The six stared at each other as they hear their youngest brother throw up.
"Go check up on him" Jin says with Jimin went to check on the younger.
"He said he have a headache and that his stomach hurts, should we rush him now?" Yoongi asks and they nodded. Jimin walked out, helping Jungkook walked as he coughed, sniffling.

[TW ⚠️ MENTIONS OF OVERDOSE ⚠️ TW]

"What happened, doctor?" Namjoon asks and the doctor sighs.
"It seems like he had overdosed on vitamins, luckily you guys rushed him here and we managed to remove all the pills in his system" The doctor says and they nodded.
"So, that's why his vitamin bottle was almost empty" Taehyung says and they all stared at him.

They all then went inside Jungkook's room. They saw the younger, pouting as he had his arms crossed.
"Hyungs" Jungkook slurred, laughing. He's high on anesthesia.

They waited til he's sober before scolding him about what he had done, he promised to never do it again. They threatened that if he does it again, he's gonna be having bitter vitamin and it's not gummies anymore. He could only huff and pout.