worked to a point

Waking a bit early the next morning, type went to throw out the toy in a garbage can away from his place to then shake his head at the bag, he still couldn't believe he had bought such a thing.
Type then turned to go to his car to head to work.
I need to take what this is and get over it. Hopfully with time I'll be able to fuck women again, maybe it's a mental block or something.
Type shrugged to make his way to work to try and think rationally about this.
To his desk, he was writing down for a report to try and indulge more into it, to then widen his eyes has his phone started to vibrate on his desk, raising an eye brow he then leaned back in his chair to then place a hand to it to then bring it up to eye. It was from tharn.
Type opened his phone to read his text that stated he needed to go up.
Type made a face to then get up to about his seat to then go to those elevators to take in deep calming breathes has his heart started to beat erratically in his chest.
Flexing his jaw, he then went through them when they opened to then ride up.
Going through, he then went to that familiar door to look upon it to then place his hand to the nob to then open to go through to close the door behind him to then go to stand before the desk.
Tharn was typing to dart his eyes over the screen, to then stop, to then turn about to then place his finger tips to the piece of paper to then slide it over.
"This needs to be redone and now, there is too many mistakes."
"You.... Want me to redo..... This here?" He asked slowly.
Tharn rolled his eyes to then take his hand back to then place to the key board to continue his work.
"You may leave."
Types lips parted.
"Really?"
Tharn stopped typing to then peer his eyes to the side.
"Are you wanting to stay?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then roll his eyes, he then grabbed the piece of paper to then turn to leave.
Tharn gritted his teeth to then look back to the computer.
So stubborn, but sexy has hell, but him not being too my home by now it's starting to frustrated me, can't keep up this silent act forever.
Getting half way to the door, type got a quick idea to then let the paper fall through his hand to then go to the floor to get on all fours to then feel like an imbecile.
Tharn stopped typing to then turn his head to then look to type to take in a deep breathe has he watched his ass wiggle a bit.
Type then grabbed the piece of paper to get slowly up to hang his head to sign.
What the hell am I doing?
Tensing, type slowly moved his head up to look at the back of the door has he felt a hand to his ass, tharn placed his mouth to his ear.
"If I didn't know better, I believe you planed that."
Types eyes darted too then elbow tharn a bit to his rib cage to then turn around to then walk back to fully eye him.
"You don't know anything you piece of shit!"
Type then turned back to go quickly to the door, to then wince.
Tharn shoved him to the door, to then place his arm to his neck to go right back to his ear.
"I've had about enough of this, when are you moving your things into my home!"
Type signed and heavily to place his forehead to the door.
"Let..... Go!"
Tharn rolled his eyes to then take a hand about to then place to his crouch to move about to smile at his Hard on.
"Do you really want that though?"
Type made a face.
He really didn't know how to answer that question.
Tharn then moved his head back to eye the back of his.
"Type?"
Type took in a deep breathe.
"Go to hell!"
Type was able to move and fast to get out of tharns grasp to then leave slamming the door.
Tharn had his eyes to the back of it to look narrowly to then roll them to get back to work.
Standing in front of the elevator doors, type gripped the paper to then shake his head to eye the color in hatred. Not just for tharn but for himself had well.
Seeing them open, type went straight inside to then turn about to watch them close to take in deep breathes to not really know what to do anymore.
Has he got out, he then stopped before he went into the office to then look down to roll his eyes.
Need to take care of this fucking stupid thing first.
Going to the bathroom, type went to a stall to then place the paper to the ground to turn his back to the stall to then close his eyes to then undo his pants to then lean his head back to then place a hand to his cock to then take it out to then start to stroke.
Type then curled his lips inward to bite into them, he was very much hard, harder then he had been for a bit.
Fuck! Why am I....nn.... Like this? He merely touched me after only 4 days and I...... God..... Wish he did more.....
Type started to stroke even harder.
"Nn.....I may be sick but....ah god.... This feels....mm.... Damn you tharn! Aaah I hate hate you so much!"
Type then stroked and harder to then step closer to the toilet to then explode his seed into it.
Breathing heavily, he then placed his member back to look to the toilet to shake his head.
Fucking shit! I think I know what I have to do, and I don't want to mother fucking do it, but..... What other options are there now!
Type flushed his cum down to then turn to leave in a hurried rush to then go back to work hating himself even more.